PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Peshkova
Dr.Hab., Professor S.M. Kosenok
Surgut State University, Surgut
Presently a high priority is being given to the initiatives to improve the mass university sports management system efficiency. We should note that the new challenges of the university sports promotion activities and efforts to lure students to active sports are still driven by outdated models with little if any attention given to the modern trends in the education system management in particular and social system management on the whole.
The study was based on a theoretical analysis and summaries of the available reference literature on the subject plus a students’ questionnaire survey (with 34 students from 24 Russian universities being sampled) timed to the III Forum of the Russian University Sport Clubs Association. The study has come to the following findings: the present situation requires the university sports development project management being designed on a multilateral basis for the reason that it helps fully mobilise a personality resource of every project entity and attain a synergic effect in their joint activity, with their project responsibilities being reasonably shared as required by their core interests, capacities, limitations and competences. We believe that the multilateral management system will give the means to eliminate the still significant disharmony in the efforts taken by different parties and thereby step up the mass university sport efficiency in our country.
Keywords: multilateral management, university sports, students, education process entities.
- Abulkhanova-Slavskaya K.A. Lichnost v protsesse deyatelnosti i obshcheniya [Personality in activity and communication]. Psikhologiya lichnosti: khrestomatiya, vol. 2 [Personality psychology: Reader, vol. 2]. Samara: BAKHRAKH-M publ., 2000, pp. 301-330.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Teoriya i tekhnologiya sportivno orientirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya v massovoy obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Theory and technology of sports-centered physical education in mass comprehensive school]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2005, no.5, pp. 50-53.
- Vachkov I.V. Polisubjektnoe vzaimodeystvie v obrazovatelnoy srede [Polysubject interaction in educational environment]. Psikhologiya. HSE journal publ., 2014, no. 2, pp. 36-50.
- Kovalenko V.I. O polisubjektnom upravlenii vuzom [Multilateral university management]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii, 2004, no.2, pp. 173-174.
- Lepskiy V.E. Evolyutsiya predstavleniy ob upravlenii v kontekste razvitiya nauchnoy ratsionalnosti [Evolution of ideas about management in context of development of scientific rationality]. Sb. mater. IX Mezhdunar. simpoziuma "Refleksivnye protsessy i upravlenie" [Proc. IX Intern. Symposium "Reflexive processes and control"]. 2013, Moscow: Kogito-Center publ., 2013, pp. 43-55.
- Lubysheva L.I., Peshkova N.V. Integratsiya deyatelnosti sportivnogo kluba i kafedry fizicheskoy kultury v kontekste razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v vuze [Integration of sports club and Physical Education Department activities in context of university sport development]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 5, pp. 90-93.
- Lubysheva L.I., Peshkova N.V. Analiz razvitiya studencheskogo sporta: sostoyanie i perspektivy [Analysis of Development of University Sport: State and Perspectives]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 1, pp. 39-41.
- Manzheley I.V. Sredovy podkhod v formirovanii sportivnogo stilya zhizni studencheskoy molodezhi [Environmental Approach in Formation of Sports Lifestyle of Young Students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 12, pp. 9-13
- Panferkina I.S. Rol polisubjektnogo upravleniya v sovershenstvovanii metodov professionalnoy podgotovki budushchikh spetsialistov v vuzakh MChS Rossii [Multilateral management for improvement of specialists' vocational training methods in universities of EMERCOM of Russia]. Problemy obespecheniya bezopasnosti pri likvidatsii posledstviy chrezvychaynykh situatsiy, 2012, no. 1, pp. 348-351.