Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow
The article analyzes in subjective-objective terms the existing academic physical education system and offers the notion of world outlook platform interpreted as the key values, priorities, knowledgebase and opinions in a specific field. Subject to the study were the current national academic Physical Education development policies versus the expert community’s world outlook platform on the subject – with the idea that the national policies need to be highly compliant with the expert community’s world outlook platform in every matter of the modern academic Physical Education service.
The expert community’s world outlook platform was profiled by an expert opinion poll, with the Physical Education Department faculty members of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow University (n=48) sampled for the poll. The poll generated the key values and priorities of the expert community in the issues of modern academic Physical Education service – that were compared with the key missions, goals, priorities and progress rating criteria set forth by the relevant national academic Physical Education service development policies. The comparative analysis made it possible to outline agreements and disagreements (the degree of congruence) in the expert community’s world outlook platform versus the current national policies on the issues of academic Physical Education service.
Keywords: academic physical education, higher education, academic sports, Russia’s national policies.
- Maksimenko A.M. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kultury [Theory and methods of physical education]. Textbook. 2nd ed., rev., sup.. Fizicheskaya kultura publ.. Moscow, 2009, 496 p.
- Postanovlenie Pravitelstva RF ot 15.04.2014 # 302 'Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoy programmy Rossiyskoy Federatsii "Razvitie fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta'' [Decree of the RF Government dated 15.04.2014 No. 302 'On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation" Development of physical education and sports'].
- Prikaz Minsporta Rossii ot 21.11.2017 # 1007 'Ob utverzhdenii kontseptsii razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2025 goda' [Order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia dated 21.11.2017 No. 1007 'On approval of the concept of development of student sports in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025'].
- Putin V.V. Poslanie Prezidenta Federalnomu Sobraniyu [Message from the President to the Federal Assembly] [Electronic resource]. Russian President: [official site]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/17118 (data obrascheniya 28.02.2018).
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF ot 07.08.2009 # 1101-r 'Ob utverzhdenii Strategii razvitiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 goda' [Order of the RF Government dated 07.08.2009 No. 1101-p 'On approval of the Strategy for the development of physical education and sports in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020'].
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF ot 17.11.2008 # 1662-r 'O Kontseptsii dolgosrochnogo sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 goda' [Order of the RF Government dated November 17, 2008 No. 1662-p 'On the Concept of Long-Term Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2020'].
- Sergeyev A.V. Sovremennye determinanty gosudarstvennoy politiki Rossii po formirovaniyu fizicheskoy kultury studentov [Modern determinants of state policy of Russia on physical culture cultivation in students]. Pravo i politika, 2018, no. 3. pp. 14-21.
- Solovyev A.I. Politologiya: Politicheskaya teoriya, politicheskie tekhnologii [Political Science: Political Theory, Political Technologies]. Textbook. Moscow: Aspekt Press publ., 2006, 559 p.
- Sulakshin S.S., Pogorelko M.Yu., Repin I.V. Istochniki i osnovaniya gosudarstvennyih politik v Rossii [Sources and foundations of state policies in Russia]. Moscow: Nauchny ekspert publ., 2010, 224 p.