Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Professor V.A. Vishnevskiy
Surgut State University, Surgut
Increased competition in the international arena has actualized the problem of organizing integrated monitoring, as close as possible to the competitive conditions, as part of the scientific and methodological support for the athletic training. The present study provides experimental data to substantiate selection and assessment of the competitive performance models for adaptive combat sports based on a standardized data analysis driven by the chaos-and-synergy theory. It was found that the numbers of actual combat skills actually employed in competitive bouts are in an inverse correlation with the body mass, with the competitive records confirming the finding. A competitive success depends on how efficient is the fighter in mobilizing, in a versatile manner, every trained skill, in pursuing the own tactics (fight plan), in defense and attacks, and how mentally and emotionally balanced and tolerant is he to the stresses.Synergy analysis showed that the higher is the trained skills mobilization factor the higher is the quasi-attractor asymmetry with the growing chaos in the system. The trained skills mobilization factor was found correlated both with the quasi-attractor asymmetry (r=0.979, p<0.01, n=18) and the body mass (r=-0.663, p<0.01, n=18). The analysis also found the following variables of the highest effect on the degree of order and trained skills mobilization factor: success rate; competitive strength; and the technical skills and attack success rate.
Keywords: adaptive combat sports, athletic training, competitive performance, standardized data, chaos-and-synergy theory.
- Bartash V.A., Marishchuk L.V., [Tajmazov V.A.] Napravleniya sovershenstvovaniya sistemy analiticheskogo soprovozhdeniya sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti v edinoborstvakh [Guidelines to improve analytical support system of competitive activities in martial arts]. 'Sport, Chelovek, Zdorovye' ['Sport, Man, Health']. Proc. 8th International Congress. St. Petersburg: SPbU publ., 2017, pp. 145- 147.
- Vishnevsky V.A. Sistemno-sinergetichesiy podkhod k postroeniyu individualnoy traektorii podgotovlennosti v adaptivnom tkhekvondo [Systemic synergic approach to design individual progress trajectories in adaptive taekwondo]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 5, pp. 86-88.
- Eskov V.M., Braginskiy M.Ya., Rusak S.N. Programma identifikatsii parametrov attraktorov povedeniya vektora sostoyaniya biosistem v m-mernom prostranstve [Program for identification of parameters of attractors of behaviour of biosystem state vector in m-dimensional space]. Certificate of official registration of the computer program No. 2006613212. ROSPATENT. Moscow, 2006.
- Pavlov S.V. Kompleksny kontrol sostoyaniya sportivnoy podgotovlennosti v protsesse sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti edinobortsev (na primere tkhekvondo). Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [Integrated control of physical fitness during competitive activity of martial artists (case study of taekwondo). Doct. diss. (Hab.) abstract]. Tyumen, 2004, 48 p.
- Simakov A.M., Pavlenko A.V., Simakova E.A. , Tajmazov V.A. [ed.] K voprosu o nauchno-metodicheskom soprovozhdenii regionalnykh sbornykh komand v olimpiyskom tkhekvondo [Scientific and methodological support of regional teams in Olympic taekwondo]. «Sport, Chelovek, Zdorovye' ['Sport, Man, Health']. Proc. 8th International Congress, Oct.12-14 2017. St. Petersburg: SPbU publ., 2017.