Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., PhD, Associate Professor V.G. Shubovich1
PhD, Associate Professor I.O. Petrishchev1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University n.a. I.N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk
The present study analyzes benefits of a healthy lifestyle prioritizing additional education service model for the initiatives to secure healthy and all-round progress of the national teenage population, with a special attention to the modern additional education service and healthy lifestyle elements. The study was run at the advanced education courses for teenagers at the I.N. Ulyanov State Pedagogical University. Objective of the study was to test benefits of a new healthy lifestyle promotion/ motivational education program for teenagers. The healthy lifestyle agendas were tested and rated in the study by the L.G. Kachan ‘Your Lifestyle’ test; with the healthy lifestyle driving values and priorities tested by the S.S. Bubnov Actual Personality Values Profiling Test toolkit; and the theoretical healthy lifestyle knowledge tested by a healthy lifestyle Knowledge Test of our own design. The study found benefits of the new healthy lifestyle prioritizing additional education model as verified by the pre- versus post-experimental test rates obtained by the healthy lifestyle values and motivations progress tests. The age-, physicality- and mentality-specific healthy lifestyle prioritizing additional education model may be recommended for practical application in the young people health education and healthy lifestyle promotion projects.
Keywords: health, healthy lifestyle, additional education, motivational environment, healthy lifestyle motivations, physical self-perfection.
- Barinova A.N. Pedagogicheskie aspekty profilaktiki vrednykh privychek u yunoshey [Educational aspects of prevention of bad habits in young men]. PhD diss.. Vladimir, 2006, 258 p.
- Grineva E.A. Sovremennye tekhnologii zdorovyesberezheniya v sotsialnoy rabote [Modern health promotion technologies in social work]. Study guide. Ulyanovsk: UlSPU publ., 2016, 32 p.
- Yermolaeva P.O., Noskova E.P. Osnovnye tendentsii zdorovogo obraza zhizni rossiyan [Key healthy lifestyle trends for Russians]. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, 2015, no. 4, pp. 120-129.
- Merenkov A.V., Sushchenko A.D. Potrebnosti studentov vuzov v dopolnitelnom obrazovanii: osobennosti formirovaniya i realizatsii [Needs of university students in additional education: features of formation and implementation]. Voprosy obrazovaniya, 2016, no. 3, pp. 204-223.
- Puzanova Zh.V., Tertyshnikova A.G. Osobennosti obraza zhizni i otnosheniya k zdorovyu rossiyskih studentov (na primere MGU i RUDN) [Features of lifestyle and attitudes to health in Russian students (case study of MSU and RUPF)]. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, 2017, no. 8, pp. 88-94.
- Sivokhin I.P., Fedorov A.I., Yarushin S.A. Fizicheskaya aktivnost i zdorove studentov v kontekste sotsiologicheskogo analiza [Physical activity and health of students in context of sociological analysis]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 3, pp. 24-26.
- Smirnov V.V. Pedagogicheskaya sistema profilaktiki i borby s vrednymi privychkami v Rossii: istoriya i sovremennost [Educational bad habit prevention and control system for Russia: history and modernity]. Moscow: Sputnik publ., 2012, 354 p.
- Titarenko L.G. Ekologicheskiy aspekt obraza zhizni: osnovnye tsennosti i tipy povedeniya [Environmental aspect of lifestyle: core values and types of behavior]. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, 2015, no. 2, pp. 107-113.
- Shatilovich L.N., Nazmutdinova V.I., Rechapov D.S. Analiz pokazateley zdorovya studencheskoy i rabotayushchey molodezhi [Analysis of health situations in students and working young people]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 12, pp. 28-30.