Dr.Hab., Professor S.M. Kosenok1
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Peshkov1
PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Peshkova1
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Apokin1
1Surgut State University, Surgut
The study analyzes the physical education, sporting, recreational and health service provided at Surgut State University. Active longevity may be secured by due disease-prevention and physical activity facilitation initiatives including the healthy lifestyle promotion ones, with the physical practices being reasonably managed on an age-specific basis in the scopes and intensities to secure good benefits of the physical education, sporting, recreational and health services.
For these purposes, the university management has taken persistent efforts to facilitate the academic sports, physical education sportization initiatives and effective support a variety of recreational and health events and initiatives for the faculty and students. On the whole, the relevant questionnaire surveys and monitoring show the academic groups being satisfied with the academic sports and physical education services and accomplishments, albeit there still exist a few problems that need to be addressed on a technologically sound basis including the actions to lure different student groups and faculty in the trainings for the GTO Complex tests; elective academic physical education and sport courses, particularly for the handicapped and disabled students; expanded range of the academic sports for the elective courses and group sports for the faculty and students; university competitions in the adaptive sports; and well-designed and managed support for the students’ self-management initiatives in the academic sports domain.
Keywords: health, physical education, sporting, recreation and health service, academic sports, sportization of physical education.
- Kosenok S.M., Peshkov A.A. 20 let studencheskomu sportu v SurGU: na puti k novym pobedam [20th anniversary of Surgut student sport: on the way to new victories]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 5, pp. 85-86.
- Peshkova N.V., Lubysheva L.I., Peshkov A.A. et al Novoe v sisteme upravleniya razvitiem studencheskogo sporta v Surgutskom gosudarstvennom universitete [Innovations in university sport development management system in Surgut State University]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2012, no. 11, pp. 85-87.
- Peshkova N.V. Upravlenie razvitiem studencheskogo sporta v vuze kak nauchno-pedagogicheskaya problema [Academic sport progress management as education research problem]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 9, pp. 89-91.
- Peshkova N.V. Effektivnost polisubjektnogo upravleniya razvitiem studencheskogo sporta v pozitsii priobscheniya obuchayuschikhsya k fizicheskomu samosovershenstvovaniyu [Efficiency of multilateral management of mass academic sports development projects]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirvoka, 2017, no. 5, pp. 64-66.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Manzheley I.V. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2017, 200 p.