PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Kuzmin1
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
2St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
The study analyzes the existing psychological service system in the national sports and discusses the development prospects of the modern sport psychology on the whole. A growing priority in the initiatives to advance the existing physical, technical and tactical training systems is given to the psychological service system improvement issues on the whole and the special mental conditioning issues in particular. Objective of the study was to provide a methodological basis for the differentiated mental conditioning model applicable in many sport disciplines.
Projects to develop a differentiated mental conditioning and adaptation model applicable in athletic training systems are ranked among the top priorities in modern sport psychology. Sport science has long been in need of a differentiation sport psychology as the new field for the studies of mental progress logics in specific groups of athletes and sport disciplines. The key mission of the differential sport psychology is to explore the existing and offer new ways to speed up the individual competitive adaptation process in different sport disciplines.
Keywords: differential sport psychology, mental adaptation, mental conditioning, cyclic sports, team sports, artistic sports, martial arts, competitive conditions.
1. Gorbunov G.D. Psikhopedagogika sporta. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov, obuchayuschikhsya po napravleniyu 032100 –
«Fizicheskaya kultura» [Sports psychopedagogics. Study guide for universities majoring in 032100 – ‘Physical Education']. 5th ed., rev., sup. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2014, 326 p.
2. Kuzmin M.A. Professionalnaya adaptatsiya lichnosti v sporte [Professional adaptation of the personality in sports]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6, pp. 59-62.
3. Kuzmin M.A. Psikhologicheskaya adaptatsiya k usloviyam sorevnovaniy v edinoborstvakh [Psychological adaptation to conditions of martial arts competitions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 37-39.
4. Kuzmin M.A. Rol lichnostnykh svoystv v adaptatsii sportsmenov khudozhestvennykh vidov sporta i edinoborstv [Role of personal properties in adaptation of athletes engaged in artistic sports and martial arts]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 4 (86), 2012, no. 4, pp. 73-77.
5. Panchenko I.A. Differentsirovanny podkhod k fizicheskoy podgotovke studentov gornykh spetsialnostey [Differentiated approach to physical training of mining students]. Zapiski Gornogo instituta, 2007, vol. 173, pp. 230-232.
6. Rudenko G.V., Kostromin O.V., Mokeev G.I. et al. Trenirovka kvalifitsirovannykh kikbokserov v usloviyakh godichnogo mikrotsikla [Training of skilled kickboxers in annual microcycle]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6, pp. 66-68.