Dr.Hab., Professor O.A. Selivanova1
PhD, Associate Professor E.V. Khromin1, 2
1Tyumen State University, Tyumen
2Tyumen city administration, Tyumen
The study gives an overview of the benefits of systemic management innovations in municipal physical culture and sports sector for success of juvenile delinquency and behavioural deviations prevention projects. The integrated systemic innovations may be classified into the following key components and efforts to: establish municipal clusters of physical training and sports facilities based on the social situation monitoring studies; prudently design and manage the physical culture and sport activities in the local communities; control the junior sports management quality; effectively integrate the relevant basic/ general, advanced and professional education services; and promote the municipal physical culture and sports projects by due communication, marketing and informational support activity. The study reports practical benefits of the systemic innovative projects in Tyumen including: reductions in the reported statistics of serious and gravest juvenile crimes in the first quarter of 2017; and reduction in the reported disorderly conducts, assaults for robbery, offences in public areas and thefts.
Keywords: crime prevention, physical culture and sports, juvenile delinquency, systemic innovations, infrastructure, integration, intensification.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie: obrazovatel'ny i sotsial'ny aspekty [Sports-centered physical education: educational and social aspects]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2003, no. 5, pp. 19-22.
- Gavrilenko E.R. Strategiya sistemnykh innovatsiy v upravlenii regionalnoy sistemoy obrazovaniya [Strategy of system innovations in management of regional education system]. Nauchnoe obespechenie sistemy povysheniya kvalifikatsii kadrov, 2012, no. 2, pp. 36-40
- Gavrilov S.T. Organizatsiya preduprezhdeniya otklonyayuschegosya povedeniya nesovershennoletnikh: otechestvenny opyt [Organization of prevention of deviant behaviour of minors: domestic experience]. Territoriya nauki, 2015, no. 6, pp. 146-152.
- Zhalevich A.M. Chto takoe sistemnye innovatsii? [Meaning of system innovation]. AVAILABLE AT: http://www.zhalevich.com/myschlenie/85-systems/403-sistemnye-innovacii.html (29.06.2017).
- Zubkov A.V. Kolichestvo prestupleniy v Tyumenskoy oblasti snizhaetsya. [The number of crimes in the Tyumen region is declining]. AVAILABLE AT: http://tumentoday.ru/2017/06/29/kolichestvo-prestuplenij-v-tyumenskoj-ob.... (29.06.2017).
- Kalieva E.A., Khromin E.V., Korotkova E.A., et al PR kak element innovatsionnoy sistemy upravleniya fizicheskoy kulturoy i sportom na munitsipalnom urovne [Public relations as element of municipal physical culture and sports sector innovation management system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no 12., pp. 3-5.
- Selivanova O.A., Kraev A.A. Profilaktika ksenofobnoy aktivnosti molodezhi sredstvami fizicheskoy kultury i sporta na munitsipalnom urovne [Municipal physical culture and sports to prevent xenophobia in young people]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 12, p. 24-26.
- Simaguti M. Epokha sistemnykh innovatsiy [The era of system innovation]. Moscow: Sekret firmy publ., 2006, 248 p.
- Khromin E.V., Korotkova E., Kolychev A.V. et al. Innovatsionnoe upravlenie kak osnova razvitiya shkolnogo, detsko-yunosheskogo i massovogo sporta na munitsipalnom urovne [Innovative management as a basis for development of school, children's and youth and mass sports at municipal level]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 12, pp. 3-8.