Dr.Hab., Professor N.A. Fomina1
PhD, Associate Professor M.Y. Ushakova1
PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Fedotova1
1Volgograd State Academy of Physical Culture, Volgograd
It is commonly acknowledged today that a due priority will be given to the facilitating provisions for successful adaptation of the preschoolers and schoolchildren (including those from the low-income households) with health-specific educational needs for their socialising via systemic adaptive physical activities. The article overviews the key elements of a theoretical and practical provisioning program for the adaptive physical education centre for children with health disorders under Volgograd State Academy of Physical Culture. The adaptive physical education process is essentially designed based on a set of modern high technologies including the special diagnostics and express test tools, integrated monitoring systems and corrective methods to improve the bodily adaptive capabilities. The program was proved beneficial as it gives the means to: improve the adaptive physical education system; step up the physically challenged children’s life quality standards and socialisation/ rehabilitation process efficiency; build up their motor resources and physical activity; create prerequisites for the physically challenged and health-deficient people enjoying equal opportunities in the education, development, professional career and active recreation domains and to eliminate their bad habits via the healthy lifestyle cultivation process; change the reserved attitudes in the society to physically challenged and health-deficient people; and significantly improve the assets and technologies for the physical progress of the underage physically challenged and health-deficient people.
Keywords: physically challenged children, theoretical and practical provisions, medical and educational monitoring, adaptive physical education centre.
- Vozmilkina E.N., Oleinik E.V. Sistema sotsialnoy podderzhki semyi s rebenkom-invalidom v Rossii [System of social support for families with handicapped children in Russia]. Novaya nauka: Opyt, traditsii, innovatsii, 2016, no. 10-2, pp. 90-93.
- Erokhina V.E. Deti-invalidy v Rossii: sotsialno-pravovaya storona voprosa [Handicapped children in Russia: social and legal aspect of the issue]. Vestnik Vladimirskogo yuridicheskogo instituta, 2010, no. 3, pp. 84-87.
- Kabushko A.Y. Sovremennye podkhody k organizatsii uchebno-vospitatelnogo protsessa s detmi s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya i detmi-invalidami [Modern approaches to organization of education and training process with handicapped and physicallly challenged children]. Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya, 2015, no. 5 (54), pp. 110-111.
- Maksimova S.Y., Fomina N.A. Model muzykalno-dvigatelnogo adaptivnogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya doshkolnikov s zaderzhkoy psikhicheskogo razvitiya [Music-coloured adaptive physical education model for mentally retarded preschoolers]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2017, no. 1, pp. 63-65.
- Pavlovskaya O.G. Pravovye voprosy okazaniya meditsinskoy pomoshchi detyam-invalidam [Legal issues of medical assistance rendered to handicapped children]. Byulleten Natsionalnogo nauchno-issledovatelskogo instituta obshchestvennogo zdorovya im. N.A. Semashko, 2013, no. 1, pp. 269-272.
- Panfilova I.A., Sulimova N.V. Optimizatsiya korrektsionnoy raboty s detmi-invalidami i detmi s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami zdorovya [Optimization of corrective work with handicapped and physicallly challenged children]. Mater. VII mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. "Sotsialnaya rabota v sovremennom mire: vzaimodeystvie nauki, obrazovaniya i praktiki" [Proc. VII Intern. res.-pract. conf. "Social work in the modern world: the interaction of science, education and practice"], 2015, pp. 290-291.
- Stukolova T.I., Gusarova G.I., Makovetskaya G.A. Deti s ogranichennymi vozmozhnostyami (deti-invalidy) [Physically challenged children (handicapped children)]. Moscow, 2002, pp. 76-85.
- Ushakova L.E. Deti-invalidy v sovremennom obshchestve [Physicallly challenged children in modern society]. Nauka, tekhnika i obrazovanie, 2014, no. 1 (1), pp. 90-91.
- Filina V.I, Fomina N.A. Vliyanie zanyatiy syuzhetno-rolevoy ritmicheskoy gimnastikoy na razvitie vnimaniya uchashchikhsya nachalnykh klassov [The influence of plot-role-playing rhythmic gymnastics on attention of primary schoolchildren]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i sportivnaya trenirovka, 2015, no. 2 (12), pp. 35-40.
- Fomina N.A., Maksimova S.Y., Propisnova E.P. Intellektualnoe razvitie rebenka v protsesse muzykalno-dvigatelnoy deyatelnosti [Child's intellectual development during music motor activities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 10, pp. 62-65.