Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №5 2017, pp.100-102
Honored worker of physical culture, Dr.Hab., Professor L.A. Semenov
Surgut State Pedagogical University, Surgut
The article gives findings of a fact-finding study of the general effects of the third physical education lesson on the primary pupils’s physical conditioning process at general education schools of Russia. The study data and analyses showed the educational experiment being of no positive effect on the children’s physical qualities and conditions. Based on this finding we came to conclusion that the initiative will be rather considered a trial of the children’s physical education improvement efforts that will ideally require the primary school physical education system being reformed making a special emphasis on the physical conditioning practices. We believe that the sport-cultivating physical education of primary pupils may be very important in this context. The training process efficiency may be further improved if a high priority is given to the targeted physical education management system.
Keywords: third physical education lesson, primary pupils, physical conditioning, sport cultivation, targeted management.
- Astakhov A.V. Osobennosti organizatsii urokov po fizicheskoy kulture pri trekhchasovoy uchebnoy nagruzke [Features of organization of physical education lessons within three-hour training load]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2007, no. 1, pp. 14-15.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human Ontokinesiology]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2000, 275 p.
- Baranov A.A., Kuchma V.R., Sukharev L.M. Fizicheskoe razvitie detey i podrostkov na rubezhe tysyacheletiy [Physical development of children and adolescents at the turn of the millennium]. Moscow: Nauchny tsentr zdorovja detey RAMN publ., 2008, 216 p.
- Vilenskaya T.E. Aktualnye determinanty sovershenstvovaniya fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya mladshikh klassov [Actual determinants of improvement of primary pupils' physical education]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2009, no. 3, pp. 2-6.
- Golovina L.L., Kopylov Y.A., Polyanskaya N.V. Tretiy urok fizicheskoy kultury v obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Third lesson of physical education in secondary school]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2006, no. 3, pp. 55-58.
- Kopylov Y.A., Polyanskaya N.V., Ivashina I.V. O tretem uroke v nachalnykh klassakh [Third lesson in primary school]. Fizicheskaya kultura v shkole, 2014, no. 5, pp. 7-11.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportizatsiya obshcheobrazovatelnykh shkol Rossii: novye vektory [Sportization of Russian general education schools: new vectors]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2007, no. 1, pp. 63-65.
- Lyakh V.I., Zdanevich A.A. Kompleksnaya programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya I-XI klassov obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkoly: programmy obshcheobrazovatelnykh uchrezhdeniy [Integrated program of physical education for I-XI-graders of comprehensive school: programs of general education institutions]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 2011, 128 p.
- Obukhova N.B. Standartnaya trenirovochnaya programma dlya razvitiya skorostno-silovykh kachestv u detey 9-10 let [Standard training program for speed-strength qualities development in 9-10 year-olds]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2002, no. 4, pp. 33-34.