PhD, Professor M.M. Bariev2, 3
Dr.Sc.Econ., Professor Т.V. Kramin4
1Ministry of youth, sports and tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan
2State Duma of the Russian Federation of the Seventh Convocation, Moscow
3Kazan National Research Technical University n.a. A.N .Tupolev, Kazan
4Kazan Innovative University n.a. V.G. Timiryasov (IEML), Kazan
For the authorities of all levels the issue of finding new spheres, forms and reserves to improve their work effectiveness definitely remains topical.
For instance, one of the major challenges in the field of physical training and sports for the bodies of executive power is to increase people’s sport activity. Based on a strictly scientific approach, this research demonstrates that sport activity contributes to the economic development of the Republic. Besides, the comparative study of the municipalities of the Republic of Tatarstan showed that the works on raising people’s sport activity at the local municipal level is even more significant in the current context.
The growth of sport activity in the Republic of Tatarstan is driven by Kazan. Our research shows that the work on increase of the sport activity in Kazan has the most significant social and economic effect among other municipalities.
The preceding research by T.V. Kramin and V.A. Leonov proved the relation between the level of people’s physical activity and sickness rate of the whole Republic of Tatarstan. This work defines the dependence of sickness rate on the level of sport activity of the population at the municipal level.
Keywords: sports, economics, development, investment, sports object, efficiency, sports activity, Kazan, Universiade heritage, regression model, human capital.
- Bariev M.M. Nasledie universiad i Olimpiyskikh igr – vozmozhnost dlya investitsiy i razvitiya [Heritage of Universiade and Olympic Games - Investment and Development Opportunities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 1, pp. 7-9.
- Kramin T.V., Kramin M.V., Petrova E.A., Vorontsova L.V. Uchet vliyaniya institutsionalnoy sredy institutsionalnykh preobrazovaniy na protsess formirovaniya sovremennoy modeli korporativnogo upravleniya v Rossii [Considering influence of institutional environment of institutional changes on modern corporate governance model formation process in Russia]. Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava, 2010, no. 3, pp. 43–52.
- Kramin T.V., Leonov V.A. Opredelenie prioritetov upravleniya investitsionnoy privlekatelnostyu regiona i ih uchet v ramkakh realizatsii krupnykh sportivnykh meropriyatiy [Identification of priorities in managing investment attractiveness of the region and their consideration within implementation of major sporting events]. Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava, 2012, no. 1, pp. 39-45.
- Leonov V.A. Povyshenie investitsionnoy privlekatelnosti regiona v rezultate podgotovki i provedeniya krupnykh sportivnykh meropriyatiy [Increase of investment attractiveness of the region via preparation and staging of major sporting events]. Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava, 2012, no. 1 (21), pp. 11–20.
- Leonov V.A. Formirovanie mekhanizma realizatsii regionalnykh investitsionnykh proektov (na primere podgotovki krupnykh sportivnykh meropriyatiy). Avtoref. dis. kand. ekonom. nauk [Formation of regional investment projects implementation mechanism (case study of preparation of major sporting events). PhD diss. abstract]. Ulyanov ChSU publ., Cheboksary, 2012, 24 p.
- Miftakhov M.R. Sovremennye podkhody k effektivnomu ispolzovaniyu novykh sportivnykh sooruzheniy v Respublike Tatarstan [Modern Approaches to Effective Use of New Sports Facilities in the Republic of Tatarstan].Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 1, pp. 25-27.
- Miftakhov M.R. Analiz effektivnosti ispolzovaniya sportivnykh sooruzheniy v Respublike Tatarstan [Analysis of operational efficiency of sports facilities in the Republic of Tatarstan]. Nauka i sport: sovremennye tendentsii, 2016, no. 2 (vol. 11), p. 57.