PhD, Associate Professor E.A. Izotov
PhD, Associate Professor N.N. Smirnova
St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
The article reports results of an experimental study designed to test effects of ideomotor training model on darts players' precompetitive mobilisation rates. Subject to the experiment were the leading darts playing students of Saint Petersburg Mining University. The subjects’ precompetitive mobilisation progress was rated by the relevant physical, intellectual, motivational, emotional and regulatory ability rates. The experimental data and analysis demonstrated the ideomotor training model applied in the standard education and training process being efficient as verified by the growth of the precompetitive mobilisation rates with the highest benefits being attained in the intellectual, regulatory and physical fitness components of the athletes’ mobilisation rates. Furthermore, practical benefits of the precompetitive ideomotor mobilisation model were proved by the improved competitive success rates of Mining University competitors in the top-ranking darts event in the period of 2014 to 2016, including one two-times European Championship runner-up in soft darts; two Champions of Saint Petersburg; and five Saint Petersburg University Games Champions in darts.
Keywords: darts, ideomotor training, precompetitive mobilisation rate.
- Belkin A.A. Ideomotornaya podgotovka v sporte [Ideomotor training in sports]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1983, 128 p.
- Izotov E.A. Psikhologicheskoe professionalnoe obuchenie dartsmenov [Psychological professional training of dartsmen]. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg SI publ., 2016.
- Mokeev G.I., Rudenko G.V., Kostromin O.V., Zaytsev A.V. Poisk zakonomernostey predsorevnovatelnoy podgotovki sportsmena [Search for Regularities of Pre-Season Training of Athlete]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6, pp. 69-72.
- Orlov G.S. Formirovanie mobilizatsionnoy gotovnosti vysokokvalifitsirovannykh futbolistov k sorevnovaniyam. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Formation of competitive mobilization fitness of highly skilled football players. PhD. diss.]. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg SUPC publ., 2006, 144 p.
- Puni A.Ts. Polifunktsionalnost-polimodalnost predstavleniya dvizheniy i proizvolnaya regulyatsiya dvigatelnoy deyatelnosti [Polyfunctional-multimodal structure of representation of movements and arbitrary regulation of motor activity]. Psikhologicheskie voprosy trenirovki i gotovnosti sportsmena k sorevnovaniyu [Psychological issues of pre-season training and fitness]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1969, pp. 123-131.
- Sidorenko A.S., Sidorenko V.S., Plotnikova S.S., Antsyferov A.N. Teoriya i praktika dartsa. Metod. posobie [Theory and practice of darts. Guide]. St. Petersburg: SPb GUAP publ., 2015, 20 p.
- Khanin Yu.L., Stambulova N.B., Kasyanik P.M. Problemy psikhomotornoy trenirovki v zarubezhnoy psikhologii sporta [Problems of psychomotor training in foreign sports psychology]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1989, no. 3, pp. 52-54.