PhD N.V. Smirnova
PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Elmurzaev
St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
In the present period of the new knowledge, experience and empirical data in the physical recreation domain being accumulated, an increasingly high priority is given to their theoretical digesting process. The empirical data obtained in the physical recreation domain will be subject to a comprehensive theoretical analyses and summations. First some generalizing features, notions and logics need to be identified with a special emphasis on semantics of the subject and a variety of deep-rooted correlations i.e. every aspect of the relevant notion, and then it may be used for the theory development process.
The article analyses the present situation in the national theory, practice and empirical studies of physical recreation and critically overviews the relevant foreign concepts to find the most promising ways for the sector development in the modern Russian society. Presently the national theory has come to a breakthrough in realising the nature of physical recreation, with an increasingly high priority being given to its social, psychological and cultural aspects. It may be pertinent to state that the socio-cultural cognitive domain may be viewed as the most promising and beneficial field in the process.
Keywords: physical recreation, cultural aspect, motor activity, leisure, development prospects.
- Vydrin V.M. Perestroyka v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury. Problemy i puti [Reorganization in the field of physical culture. Problems and solutions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2007, no. 8, pp. 22-25.
- Evstafiev B.V. Analiz osnovnykh ponyatiy teorii fizicheskoy kultury [Analysis of basic concepts of theory of physical culture]. St. Petersburg: Military Institute of Physical Culture, 1985, 117 p.
- Ponomarev N.I. Predmet teorii fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Subject of theory of physical education]. Leningrad: Lesgaft SIPC. 1975, pp. 29-30.
- Rubinstein S.L. Bytie i soznanie [Existence and consciousness].St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2012, 288 p.
- Elmurzaev M.A. Vvedenie v teoriyu fizicheskoy rekreatsii. Ucheb. posobie [Introduction to theory of physical recreation. Study guide]. St. Petersburg: Polytechnic University publ., 2015, 249 p
- Yakobson M.A. Orientatsiya ponyatiy «sport», «fizicheskoe vospitanie» i «fizicheskaya rekreatsiya» v sisteme sotsialnykh ponyatiy [Orientation of sport, physical education and physical recreation concepts in the system of social concepts]. Polymya publ., 1971, 128 p.