Dr.Hab., PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Peredelskiy
Russian State University of Physical Culture, Sports, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
The study was designed to apply formal-logics-based direct arguments to demonstrate the need in modern philosophical and sociological basics of integrative special physical culture and sport education process being developed. Analysis under the study spells out a number of reasons for the increasing priority needed to be given today to the philosophical and sociological basics of the integrative special physical culture and sport education process development initiatives. The initiatives are to change the present situation in the national special physical culture and sport science and, as verified by the analysis, build up (under whatever title) an integrative applied physical culture and sport education system and process as a relatively independent and highly important cognitive domain.
The integrative element may be considered both as a process and outcome of the initiatives. It should be mentioned that the developers of combined marginal theories normally call them integrated considering the integrated cognitive product as an accomplishment to be proud of and final outcome.
However, in view of the above specifics of the application education and the values-driven cultural process, it would be beneficial, in our opinion, to call it rather integrative/ integrating than integrated education to emphasize the evolutionary aspect of the applied education, i.e. considering it as a ongoing process with the integrative aspect viewed as pivotal in the educational domain and designed to address purely educational challenges.
Keywords: philosophical and sociological basics, integrative specific physical culture and sport education system.
- Vizitey N., Manolaki V. Ideya olimpizma i sport (Filosofsko-kulturologicheskiy analiz problemy) [The idea of Olympism and sport (Philosophical and cultural analysis of the problem)]. Kishinev: s.n., 2015, 264 p.
- Stolbov V.V. Istoriya Rossiyskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii fizicheskoy kultury [The history of Russian State Academy of Physical Culture]. Moscow: Fizkultura i Sport publ., 2003, 240 p.
- Kraevskiy V.V. Nauki ob obrazovanii i nauka ob obrazovanii (metodologicheskie problemy sovremennoy pedagogiki) [Education sciences and science of education (methodological issues of modern pedagogics)]. Voprosy filosofii, 2007, no. 3, pp. 77-82.
- Matveyev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta i ee prikladnyie aspektyi. 4-e izd., ispr. i dop. [General theory of sport and its applied aspects. 4th ed., Rev., Sup.]. St. Petersburg: Lan publ., 2005, 384 p.
- Orekhov A.M. O sootnoshenii sotsialnogo i gumanitarnogo znaniya: razlichie ili edinstvo [Relationship of social and humanitarian knowledge: difference or unity]. Lichnost. Kultura. Obshchestvo, 2015, vol. XVII, no. 3-4. no. 87-88, pp. 66-73.
- Orekhov A.M. Sotsialnaya filosofiya: Predmet, strukturnye profili i vyzovy na rubezhe XXI veka [Social Philosophy: Subject, structural profiles and challenges at the turn of the 21st century]. Moscow: LIBROKOM publ., 2011, 272 p.
- Peredel'skiy A.A. K voprosu ob institutsializatsii nauchno-pedagogicheskikh shkol v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Research education schools in physical culture and sport sector: aspects of institutionalization].Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 8, pp. 94–96.
- Peredelskiy A.A. Filosofiya sporta. Metanauchnye osnovaniya sportivnogo protsessa [Sport philosophy. Metascientific basics of athletic process]. Moscow: MAGISTR-PRESS publ., 2011, 480 p.
- Peredelskiy A.A. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport v otrazhenii filosofskikh i sotsiologicheskikh nauk. Sotsiologiya sporta. Uchebnik [Physical culture and sport in philosophy and sociology. Sports sociology. Textbook]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2016, 416 p.
- Peredelskiy A.A. Dvulikiy Yanus. Sport kak sotsialny fenomen: sushchnost i antologicheskie osnovaniya [Two-faced Janus. Sport as a social phenomenon: essence and anthological grounds]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2016, 312 p.