Applicant N.V. Tomilova
Professor, Dr.Hab. E.V. Kuz'micheva
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
The articles explores the issues of the profession-focused practice design forms and methods being improved in application to the humanitarian backgrounds provided by the national physical culture and sports universities. Objective of the study was to give experimental grounds for the practices designed to give primary professional skills, abilities and experience based on individualized and individually-grouped training formats for the training tasks mostly referring to the specific management job responsibilities at a physical culture/ sports organization. The experimental study was performed based at the Luzhniki Sport Complex (Moscow) in the period of 2010-2015. Subject to the experiment were the GTSOLIFK students majoring in the Corporate Management and Management disciplines. The study group students’ practices were designed in the individualized and individually-grouped training formats and included sets of practical job-specific tasks dominated by the management job responsibilities (HR manager, advertising manager, sales manager and financial manager). The experiment found significant differences in the rated professional competences and socially important qualities of the study group versus reference group students, the study group showing the notably better rates. The study findings give the grounds to recommend the practical experience for application in the bachelors’ education curricula for humanitarian disciplines at the national physical culture and sports universities.
Keywords: profession-focused practice, implementation methods, occupations.
- Gosudarstvennaya programma Rossiyskoy Federatsii «Razvitie obrazovaniya na 2013 - 2020 gody», utv. Postanovleniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 15.04.2014, # 295 (State program of the Russian Federation "Development of Education in 2013 - 2020" approved by the RF Government Decree dated 15.04.2014, № 295).
- Pedler M. Praktika obucheniya deystviem (Action training practice) / M. Pedler. – Moscow: Gardariki, 2000. – 336 p.
- «Polozhenie o poryadke provedeniya praktiki studentov obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniy vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya», utv. Prikazom Minobrazovaniya RF ot 25 marta 2003 g., # 1154 ("Regulations on the internship procedure of higher education students", approved by Order of the Ministry of Education dated March 25, 2003, # 1154).
- Tomilova N.V. Issledovanie organizatsionnykh usloviy usovershenstvovannoy modeli praktiki studentov gumanitarnoy napravlennosti fizkul'turno-sportivnogo vuza (Study of organizational conditions of improved internship model for students majoring in humanities in physical culture and sports university) / N.V. Tomilova, E.V. Kuz'micheva // Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2011. – # 6. – P. 52-56.
- Tomilova N.V. Kompetentnostny podkhod k podgotovke spetsialistov v oblasti fizicheskoy kul'tury (Competency building approach to physical culture specialist training) / N.V. Tomilova, E.V. Kuz'micheva // Mater. X Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Sovershenstvovanie podgotovki kadrov v oblasti fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta v usloviyakh modernizatsii professional'nogo obrazovaniya v Rossii» (Proc. of the X All-Russian res.-practical conf. "Improving physical culture and sports personnel training within modernization of vocational training in Russia" (April 11-13, 2012). – Moscow: Fizicheskaya kul'tura, 2012. – P. 130.