Dr.Hab., associate professor M.D. Kudryavtsev1, 2
Dr.Hab., professor G.Ya. Galimov3
Professor, Honoured coach of Russia I.A.Tolstopyatov4
Associate professor, PhD D.A. Shubin1
Associate professor, PhD V.I. Struchkov1, 4
1Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
2 Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk
3 Buryat State University, Ulan-Ude
4 Siberian State Aerospace University named after Academician M.F. Reshetnev, Krasnoyarsk
Objective of the research was to provide scientific substantiation of the model of building skills for the sports and health component of the personality development process of a primary pupil on the basis of the learning theory.
According to the study of the dynamics of cultural aspirations of primary school age pupils, cognitive, bodily-regulatory and moral aspirations of the study group pupils have significantly improved for the period of three school years (p <0.05). Aesthetic and psychoregulatory aspirations remained unchanged and did not statistically differ from those in the reference group subjects. Changes in the final levels of development of personality traits of the study group children allow us to conclude that they are superior to the corresponding indices of the reference group subjects (p <0.05 ). Final testing showed that all the examined indicators of physical training motivation the study group children were superior to their peers who trained in accordance with the standard program of physical education (reference group), and the difference was statistically significant (p <0.05-0.001)
Keywords: educational area "Physical Education", physical educational environment, primary pupils, pedagogical physical education support of individual, developmental education technology.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Kontseptsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya s ozdorovitel'noy napravlennost'yu uchashchikhsya nachal'nykh klassov obshcheobrazovatel'nykh shkol (The concept of health promoting physical education in primary school) / V.K. Bal'sevich, V.G Bolshenkov, F.P. Ryabintsev// Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 1996. – № 2. – P. 13–18.
- Davydov V.V. Teoriya razvivayushchego obucheniya (Theory of developmental education) / V.V. Davydov. – Moscow: INTOR, 1996. – 544 p.
- Galimov G.Ya. Operezhayushchiy podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii shkol'nikov: monografiya (Advanced approach to school physical education: monograph) / G.Ya. Galimov, I.I. Plotnikova.–Ulan-Ude: Buryat State University pub. h-se, 2014. – 188 p.
- Kudryavtsev M.D. Osobennosti primeneniya metodiki obucheniya mladshikh shkol'nikov dvigatel'nym deystviyam na osnove teorii uchebnoy deyatel'nosti (Application specifics of methods of teaching primary pupils how to do motor actions based on learning activities) / M.D. Kudryavtsev // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2003. – № 7. – P. 55–57. HTTP://lib.sportedu.ru/Press/TPFK/2003N7/p55-57.htm
- Kudryavtsev M.D. Razvivayushchee obuchenie v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya mladshikh shkol'nikov (Developing education in primary school physical education system) / M.D. Kudryavtsev // Fizicheskaya kul'tura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. – 2003. – № 3. – P. 7–10. HTTP://lib.sportedu.ru/Press/FKVOT/2003N3/p7-10.htm
- Lubysheva L.I. Sovremenny tsennostny potentsial fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta i puti ego osvoeniya obshchestvom i lichnost'yu (Modern value potential of physical culture and sport and ways of its public and personal development) / L.I. Lubysheva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 1997. – № 6. – P. 10–15.
- El'konin D.B. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie trudy (Selected Psychological Works) / D.B. El'konin. – Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989.– 484 p.