Abilities and individual differences during lifespan development
Dr.Hab., professor V.A. Sal'nikov
Associate professor, PhD S.P. Khozey
Associate professor, PhD A.F. Kuznetsov
Branch of Military Academy of Logistics and Transport n.a. General of the Army A.V. Khrulev, Omsk
In the work it has been established that the problem of "age-related abilities" remains understudied. Nevertheless, it is noted that each age period of individual development has its "complex" - a specific set of key features, which can be successfully implemented in the system of sports activities. In this case, it might be more correct to speak of abilities, or rather disposition as a natural basis of abilities. The generally complex and dynamic structure of the relation of age-related and individual in the natural background of abilities has been insufficiently studied by now. In this case, it is most relevant to study individual characteristics of the lifespan development rather than age-related specifics.
Keywords: motor abilities, individual differences, properties of nervous system, disposition, sport activity.
- Volkov V.M. Vozrast i stanovlenie sportivnogo masterstva (Age and sport skills formation) / V.M. Volkov. – Smolensk, 1974. – 233 p.
- Volkov L.V. Teoriya i metodika detskogo i yunosheskogo sporta (Theory and methodology of children's and youth sports) / L.V. Volkov. – Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura. 2002. – 295 p.
- Guzhalovskiy A.A. Etapnost' razvitiya fizicheskikh (dvigatel'nykh) kachestv i problemy optimizatsii fizicheskoy podgotovki detey shkol'nogo vozrasta: dis. … dokt. ped. nauk (Stages of development of physical (motor) qualities and problems of optimization of physical training of school-age children: doctoral thesis (Hab.) / A.A. Guzhalovskiy. – Moscow, 1979. – 331 p.
- Ilyn E.P. Differentsial'naya psikhofiziologiya (Differential psychophysiology) / E.P. Ilyin. – St. Petersburg: Piter, 2001. – 464 p.
- Leytes N.S. Problemy sootnosheniya vozrastnogo i individualnogo v sposobnostyakh shkol'nikov (Correlation of age-related and individual specifics in pupil's abilities) / N.S. Leytes // Voprosy psikhologii. –1985. – # 1. – P. 9-18.
- Maslovskiy E.A. Teoriticheskie i metodologicheskie osnovy ispol'zovaniya individual'nogo-sopryazhennogo podkhoda v fizicheskom vospitanii shkol'nikov i podgotovlennykh yunykh sportsmenov: avtoref. dis. … dokt. ped. nauk (Theoretical and methodological application foundations of individual conjugate approach in physical education of pupils and skilled young athletes: abstract of doctoral thesis (Hab.) / E.A. Maslovskiy. 1993. – 49 p.
- Myasishchev V.N. Problemy sposobnostey (Abilities related issues) / V.N. Myasishchev. – Moscow, 1962. – 308 p.
- Rubinstein L.S. Problemy obshchey psikhologii (Problems of general psychology) / L.S. Rubinstein. – Moscow, 1973. – 423 p.
- Sal'nikov V.A. Individual'nye osobennosti vozrastnogo razvitiya: monografiya (Individual features of lifespan development: Monograph) / V.A. Sal'nikov. – Omsk: SibADI, 2013. – 411 p.
- Teplov B.M. Izbrannye trudy: v 2 ch. Ch. 1 (Selected Works: In 2 Vol. V. 1) / B.M. Teplov. – Moscow: Pedagogika, 1985. – 350 p.
- Khrushchev S.V. Treneru o yunom sportsmene (Instructions to coach about young athlete) / S.V. Khrushchev, M.M. Krugly. – Moscow: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1982. – 157 p.
- Chudnovskiy V.E. Aktual'nye problemy psikhologii sposobnostey (Actual issues of psychology of abilities) / V.E. Chudnovskiy // Voprosy psikhologii. – 1986. – # 3. – P. 78-89.
- Shadrikov V.D. Psikhologiya deyatel'nosti i sposobnosti cheloveka (Psychology of activity and human abilities) / V.D. Shadrikov. – Moscow, 1996. – 318 p.
- Elkonin D.B. K probleme periodizatsii psikhicheskogo razvitiya v detskom vozraste (On periodization of mental development in childhood) / D.B. Elkonin // Voprosy psikhologii. – 1971. – № 4. – P. 3-20.