Postgraduate A.V. Markelov1
Associate professor, PhD A.N. Savchuk1
Professor, Dr.Hab. V.V. Ponomarev2
Associate professor, PhD E.N. Konopleva3
PhD A.V. Ukolov4
1Astafyev Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, Krasnoyarsk
2Siberian State Technological University, Krasnoyarsk
3Academician M.F. Reshetnev Siberian State Aerospace University, Krasnoyarsk
4Siberian Fire and Rescue Academy of State Fire Service of Russian Emergencies Ministry, Zheleznogorsk
Today in the context of global socio-economic, political, social changes, restoration of spiritual and moral consciousness of young people new demands are being made on the university educational process, which should be enriched by reviving rich national traditions in education and training, including cultivating competitive-game areas of physical education of the rising generation. All the while, in order to ensure the harmonious physical development of a future competent specialist it is necessary to integrate the heritage of national recreational traditions and competitions and modern physical culture as components of general professional culture of an individual.
In the meantime, one of the key conditions to ensure the efficiency of professional activity is available high overall working capacity based on good spiritual and physical health. There is an urgent need for updating the rich and diverse potential of the traditions of promoting sports activity among students in the course of physical education in the university.
Keywords: educational technology, competitive game traditions, national physical culture, applied exercises, students, physical education, restoration.
- Weinstein S.I. Aktual'nye voprosy issledovaniya traditsionno-bytovykh kul'tur narodov SSSR (Current issues of research on traditional domestic cultures of the peoples of the USSR) / S.I. Weinstein // SE, 1985. – № 3 – P. 51-59.
- Gorbunov B.V. Igra «v voynu» v narodnoy traditsii (po materialam Ryazanskogo kraya) (Playing mock battles in national tradition (based on Ryazan region materials) / B.V. Gorbunov // Zhivaya starina. Zhurnal o russkom fol'klore i traditsionnoy kul'ture. – Moscow, 1996. – № 4. – P. 11-12.
- Gorbunov B.V. Igra i voinskie traditsii v narodnoy kul'ture russkikh (Playing mock battles in Russian national culture) / B.V. Gorbunov // Teoriya i istoriya igry. Pamyati E.A. Pokrovskogo (Theory and history of game. In memory of E.A. Pokrovsky) / Moskovskiy mezhdunarodny institut igry. – Is. 1. – Moscow, 1995. – № 4. – P. 35-40.
- Gorbunov B.V. Narodnye igry i sostyazaniya v voennoy i pedagogicheskoy praktike M.D. Skobeleva (Traditional games and contests in military and teaching practice of M.D. Skobelev) / B.V. Gorbunov // Materialy X chteniy pamyati G.S. Vinogradova (Proceedings of the X Readings in Memory of G.S. Vinogradov). – Moscow, 1996.
- Gorbunov B.V. Narodnye vidy sportivnoy bor'by kak element traditsionnoy kul'tury russkikh (XIX – nachalo XX v.) (Traditional forms of martial arts as part of Russian traditional culture (XIX - early XX) / B.V. Gorbunov // SE. – Moscow, 1989. – № 4. – P. 90-101.