Postgraduate student M.S. Razenkov
Udmurt State University, Izhevsk
The paper is devoted to the issues of promotion of physical culture and sport among students of the Udmurt Republic, possible ways to effectively engage and inform the student community about healthy lifestyle. The characteristic features of media, as a modern and important institution, which is of remarkable importance in the modern world, were analyzed. It was noted necessary to carry out a scientific research due to little coverage of the issues of promotion of physical culture and sport in mass media of Udmurtia.
Today it is necessary to support the state and public capacity using mass sport and health systems in protection and strengthening of health of the student community. The media in promotion of physical culture and sport should clearly show the importance of physical culture and sport in the education of the population, prevention of diseases, bad habits, and other negative phenomena and enhance students' interest in physical perfection and disclosure of the value of physical culture.
Keywords: mass media, promotion of physical culture and sport, student community.
- Antipova, M.V. Rol' sredstv massovoy informatsii v sovremennom obshchestve (Media in modern society) / M.V. Antipova, E.V. Antipova // Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury. – 1996. – № 6. – P. 12–14.
- Vinogradov, P.A. O sostoyanii i tendentsiyakh razvitiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i massovogo sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii (po rezul'tatam sotsiologicheskikh issledovaniy) (Status and trends of development of physical culture and mass sport in the Russian Federation (based on sociological research results) / P.A. Vinogradov, Yu.V. Okunkov. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2013. – 144 P. – ISBN 978-5-9718-0677-.
- Vinogradov, P.A. Monitoring propagandy fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta i zdorovogo obraza zhizni sredstvami massovoy informatsii (Monitoring of promotion of physical culture and sport and healthy lifestyle in media) / P.A. Vinogradov, Yu.V. Okunkov. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 2012 . – 108 P. – ISBN 978-5-9718-0621-9.
- Vinogradov, P.A. Osnovy fizicheskoy kul'tury i zdorovogo obraza zhizni (Fundamentals of physical culture and healthy lifestyle) / P.A. Vinogradov. – Moscow: Sovetskiy sport, 1994 – 290 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ucheb. zavedeniy (Sociology of physical culture and sport: study guide for higher ed. inst.) / L.I. Lubysheva. – 3rd ed., rev. and sup. – Moscow: Akademiya, 2010. – 272 P.
- Lubysheva, L.I. Sportivnoe vospitanie kak osnova formirovaniya sportivnoy kul'tury lichnosti (Sports education as basis of formation of personal sports culture) / L.I. Lubysheva //Teoriya i praktika fiz. kul'tury. – 2012. – № 6. – P. 96–99.