PhD, Associate Professor Yu.V. Korichko1
1Nizhnevartovsk State University, Nizhnevartovsk
Objective of the study was to substantiate the need for the use of exercise complexes of health-improving gymnastics and aerobics in school practice.
Methods and structure of the study. In order to clarify the issues of the features of the organization of physical education in the lower grades, a survey was conducted of schoolchildren and their parents of municipal secondary schools in the city of Nizhnevartovsk.
Results and conclusions. As the survey showed, among the various types of physical culture and health-improving work at school, physical education minutes, physical education pauses, morning hygienic gymnastics, and extended breaks occupy a special place. The systematic implementation of exercises of health-improving gymnastics and aerobics within the framework of the use of small forms of organization of physical culture and health-improving work at school increases the tone of the whole organism of schoolchildren, restores their working capacity. All this in subsequent lessons contributes to a higher concentration and increased attention of students to the tasks of the teacher, contributes to the best perception of educational material and the productivity of mental work. There is no doubt that the active participation of parents in the organization and implementation of motor activities in their children's extracurricular time will contribute to the formation of a stable need for physical exercises in them, and will also achieve a positive effect in the formation of a healthy lifestyle and lifestyle of the child.
Keywords: health-improving types of gymnastics, aerobics, junior schoolchildren, physical education, physical education minutes, physical education breaks, morning hygienic gymnastics.
- Babich Yu.V., Skvorchuk E.P. Aerobika i vozmozhnost yeye primeneniya v obshcheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Aerobics and the possibility of its application in a general education school]. Fizkulturnoye obrazovaniye Sibiri. 1998. No. 8. pp. 78-85.
- Borisova V.V., Panfilov O.P., Shestakova T.A. Fitnes-tekhnologii - novyy razdel v shkolnom fizicheskom vospitanii [Fitness technologies - a new section in school physical education]. Fizicheskaya kultura v shkole. 2013. No. 4. pp. 39-44.
- Grombakh S.M. K voprosu o gigiyenicheskom normirovanii trudnosti uchebnykh zanyatiy [On the question of hygienic regulation of the difficulty of training sessions]. Gigiyena detey i podrostkov. Moscow, 1978. pp. 9-24.
- Davydova S.A. Funktsii fizicheskoy kultury v formirovanii strategii zdorovyesberezheniya lichnosti [Functions of physical culture in the formation of the strategy of health saving of the individual]. Diskussiya. 2012. No. 4. pp. 146-148.
- Kodzhaspirov Yu.G. Muzyka v sportivnom zale [Music in the gym]. Fizicheskaya kultura v shkole. 1998. No. 2. pp. 72-73.
- Pashchenko L.G., Krasnikova O.S., Korichko Yu.V. Otnosheniye roditeley shkolnikov k semeynomu fizicheskomu vospitaniyu [Attitude of parents of schoolchildren to family physical education Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitaniye, obrazovaniye, trenirovka. 2014. No. 3. pp. 71-76.