PhD, Associate Professor L.Yu. Ivanov
Russian University Sport(SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to identify the features of formation and development prospects, including scientific research, in beach tennis in Russia.
Methods and structure of the study. In the course of scientific work, an analysis of the scientific and methodological literature and the existing experience in the development of beach tennis was carried out; testing with the help of corrective tables "Landolt Rings"; as well as a survey of specialists and athletes and methods of mathematical statistics. The study involved the leading tennis players-beach players in Russia in the amount of 32 men and 12 women.
Results and conclusions. When analyzing group characteristics, there is no significant difference between tennis players playing tennis and beach tennis. However, when it comes to highly qualified athletes, individual indicators acquire special significance and each time they should be considered in relation to the period of training or competition, specific game tasks.
Keywords: beach tennis, formation and development prospects, features of attention, highly qualified tennis players.
- Guba V.P., Ivanova T.S., Ivanov L.Yu., Samoilov A.B. Teoriya i praktika podgotovki yunykh tennisistov [Tennis. Theory and practice of training young tennis players]. Study guide. OOO «Torgovyy dom «Sovetskiy sport». Moscow, 2021. 176 p. ISBN: 978-5-00129-200-5.
- Davydova E.Yu. Vyyavleniye faktorov, vliyayushchikh na protsess stanovleniya novogo vida sporta na primere plyazhnogo tennisa [Identification of factors influencing the process of formation of a new sport on the example of beach tennis]. Proceedings final scientific and practical conference of the teaching staff of the Lesgaft NSU 2013. pp. 14-16.
- Davydova E.Yu. Analiz razvitiya plyazhnogo tennisa v Rossii za 10 let [Analysis of the development of beach tennis in Russia over 10 years]. Nauchno-metodicheskiye aspekty sovremennogo tennisa [Scientific and methodological aspects of modern tennis]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation. T. Ivanova [ed.]. 2018. pp. 30-34.
- Ivanov L.Yu. Vzaimodeystviye trenera-kapitana i sportsmenov v tennise [Interaction between a coach-captain and athletes in tennis]. PhD diss. abstract: 13.00.04. Moscow, 2011. 25 p.
- Ivanov L.Yu., Ivanova T.S., Lazarev V.A. Deyatelnost trenera po individualizatsii podgotovki tennisistov [The activities of a coach to individualize the training of tennis players]. Innovatsii i patenty GTSOLIFK [Innovations and patents SCOLIPE]. Proceedings final scientific-practical conference professorial and teaching staff of RSUPESY&T, November 16, 2017. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2017. pp. 51-55.
- Ivanov L.Yu., Reutov V.B. Osobennosti proyavleniya i formirovaniya svoystv vnimaniya u sportsmenov, igrayushchikh v plyazhnyy tennis [Features of the manifestation and formation of the properties of attention in athletes playing beach tennis]. Osobennosti sistemy podgotovki v individualno-igrovykh vidakh sporta na sovremennom etape: tekushcheye sostoyaniye, problemy, perspektivy [Peculiarities of the training system in individual game sports at the present stage: current state, problems, prospects]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation, April 28, 2022. A.V. Pikalova [ed.]. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2022. pp. 86-91.
- Ivanova T.S. Organizatsionno-metodicheskiye osnovy podgotovki yunykh tennisistov [Organizational and methodological foundations for the training of young tennis players]. Study guide. Moscow: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2007. 128 p.
- Reutov V.B., Ivanov L.Yu. Osobennosti stanovleniya i perspektivy razvitiya plyazhnogo tennisa v mire [Features of the formation and development prospects of beach tennis in the world]. Osobennosti sistemy podgotovki v individualno-igrovykh vidakh sporta na sovremennom etape: tekushcheye sostoyaniye, problemy, perspektivy [Features of the training system in individual game sports at the present stage: current state, problems, prospects]. Proceedings national scientific-practical conference with international participation, April 28, 2022. A.V. Pikalova [ed.]. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT publ., 2022. pp.130-135.
- Rodionov A.V. Praktika psikhologii sporta [The practice of sports psychology]. Tashkent: LiderPress publ., 2008. 235 p.