Dr. Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva1
Dr.Sc.Soc., Professor S.I. Rosenko2
Dr.Sc.Econ., Professor D.N.Verzilin2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, Saint-Petersburg
Objective of the study was to determine the vector of development of the system of training of sports personnel in terms of diversification of physical education.
Results and conclusions. The key vector of development of the educational activities of higher institutions of physical culture is the diversification of the educational programs implemented within a multi-level system of education (Bachelor-Master). The new programs are aimed to train specialists that provide managerial, legal, informational, service, and diplomatic support to the physical culture and sports sector. Depending on the direction and level of training and in accordance with the professional standards, graduates are highly sought after in the state and municipal sports governing bodies, sports organizations, federations and clubs, sports media, sporting goods manufacturers as directors, managers, business unit supervisors, sports editors, journalists, correspondents, reviewers, assistants, scoutmen, coaches, etc. These processes determine the new structure of the system of higher education in the sphere of physical culture and sports and the variability of the educational services provided, thus developing qualitatively new human resources of the sector.
Keywords: higher vocational education, educational program, physical education, sports.
- Zakharov A.A. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya universitetskogo obrazovaniya v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Problems and prospects for development of university education in physical educations and sport sector]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2003. No. 5. 52 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Podgotovka sportivnykh kadrov: shirokiy professional ili uzkiy spetsialist? [Training of sports personnel: multi-skilled professional or single-discipline expert?] Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. No. 2.
- Otchet Ministerstva sporta Rossiyskoy Federatsii o rezultatakh analiza sostoyaniya i perspektiv razvitiya sistemy obrazovaniya za 2918 g. [Report of the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation on the results of the analysis of the state and development prospects of the educational system for 2918]. https://www.minsport.gov.ru/
- Sereda Yu.A. Formirovanie klyuchevykh kompetentnostey u sportivnogo menedzhera v usloviyah sotsialno-ekonomicheskoy transformatsii [Formation of key sports manager’s competences in context of socio-economic transformation]. PhD diss. abstract. St. Petersburg, 2012.
- Skotnikova A.V. Otraslevye sportivnye vuzy: perspektivy razvitiya i upravleniya s uchetom prognosticheskoy dinamiki sfery fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Branch sports universities: development and management prospects in view of predictive dynamics of physical educations and sport sector]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. No. 8 (138). pp. 198-203.
- Forma N VPO-1. Svedeniya ob organizatsii, osushchestvlyayushchey obrazovatelnuyu deyatelnost po obrazovatelnyim programmam vysshego obrazovaniya – programmam bakalavriata, programmam spetsialiteta, programmam magistratury za 2019 g. [Form N VPO-1. Information about the organization carrying out educational activities within higher education curricula - bachelor programs, specialist programs, master's programs for 2019]. https://minobrnauki.gov.ru/ru/activity/stat/highed/index.php