Professor, PhD V.N. Kleshchev1
Associate Professor, PhD P.V. Galochkin2
PhD V.V. Kleshchev2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports & Youth (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Fight planning and precompetitive trainings in modern boxing give a special priority to the categorized technical and tactical skills of the potential rivals. The study offered and tested by an experiment a new technical and tactical skills categorizing and countering model with prior analyses of the rival’s favorite competitive patterns, versatility and efficiency in every fight element; to produce a fight plan (regulation) with due knowledge of the rival’s advantages and drawbacks. Fight fitness in this context may be interpreted as the multidimensional notion making a special emphasis on the tactical and technical fitness aspects. The new technical and tactical skills categorizing and countering model was tested by the experiment to rate its benefits for at least the self-rating of the own fight fitness depending on the rival’s fight style – which may be viewed as the core element of the mental fitness for the fight. It may be assumed that the precompetitive training process shall be designed to master and excel the most efficient rivals-specific fight tactics with counterattacks and support them by the right mental conditioning tools to secure the best competitive performance. A special attention in the new technical and tactical skills training model is given to the mental conditioning tools including the traditional (warm-up, meditation, communication with coaches and partners, pad work) and special (mental and muscular conditioning and other) tools.
Keywords: competitive activity, competency, effectiveness of training process.
- Abajyan V.A.,SannikovV.A. Mediko-biologicheskaya i psihologicheskaya sostavlyayuschie trenirovochnoy i sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bokserov [Biomedical and psychological components of training and competitive activities of boxers]. Study guide. Moscow: Ita publ., 2014, 152 p.
- Kiselev V.A., Lokhmotkin I.Yu. Struktura i soderzhanie sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bokserov legkogo vesa v svyazi s izmeneniem reglamenta poedinka [Structure and content of competitive activities of lightweight boxers due to changes in comat rules]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. Moscow: RGUFKSMiT, 2018. pp. 34-38.
- Kleshchev V.N., Imenkhoev A.V., Tobolich G.O. Sportivno-vazhnyie pokazateli deyatelnosti bokserov-professionalov, otmechennyih nominatsiey «boy goda», kak harakteristika osobennostey i usloviy effektivnogo protivoborstva v ekstremalnyih usloviyah poedinka [Sport-important performance indicators of professional boxers, nominated “fight of the year” as characteristic of specifics and conditions of effective confrontation in extreme combat conditions]. Teoriya i praktika prikladnykh i ekstremalnykh vidov sporta, 2015,no. 2 (35), pp. 23-26.
- Kleshchev V.N. , Galochkin P.V. Otsenka stepeni stabilnosti pokazateley sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti v ekstremalnyih usloviyah poedinka u veduschih predstaviteley mirovogo lyubitelskogo boksa [Evaluation of degree of stability of competitive activity indicators in extreme combat conditions in world amateur boxing leaders]. Teoriya i praktika prikladnykh i ekstremalnykh vidov sporta. 2013. no. 4 (29). pp. 35-37.
- Ostyanov V.N., Gaydamak I.I. Boks (obuchenie i trenirovka) [Boxing (learning and training)]. Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ., 2001. 239 p.
- Rodionov A.V. Psihodiagnostika sportivnyih sposobnostey [Psychodiagnostics of sports abilities]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1973. 116 p.