Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD, Professor M.S. Rasin
Siberian State University of Physical Culture and Sports, Omsk
Municipal policies in the local physical education and sport sector management domain are mostly geared to meet the communal demand for comfortable healthy lifestyle and physical education and sport practices. Objective of the study was to provide theoretical grounds for and offer an Urban Health Zone Concept based on a questionnaire survey of the municipal population on issues of the municipal physical education and sport service infrastructure. Subject to the questionnaire survey was Omsk population (n=3300) evenly sampled in every district of the city. The survey found the most popular forms of physical activity; and the survey data and analyses were used to work out the Urban Health Zone Concept for Omsk city – that was approved by the Omsk Government Decision #746-p of June 20, 2016. The concept makes provisions for the health zones being established in every district via the physical education and sport infrastructure upgrade/ development projects located where convenient for the local communities. The Urban Health Zone Concept for Omsk city provides not only the necessary legal and regulatory framework but also practical solutions for the popular physical education and sport service and movement that will help meet the communal demand for healthy lifestyle and physical education and sport service infrastructure and improve the living environments in the city.
Keywords: physical education and sports services, local governments, project technologies, urban sport infrastructure, questionnaire survey, interactive map.
- Rasin M.S. Novye podkhody v organizatsii fizkulturno-sportivnoy raboty s naseleniem: opyt Omska [New approaches in organization of physical education and sports activities with population: the Omsk experience]. Praktika munitsipalnogo upravleniya. 2015. no. 6. pp. 83- 91.
- Rasin M.S. O realizatsii kontseptsii «Omsk – territoriya zdorovya» [Implementation of "Omsk - territory of health" concept]. Rol mestnogo samoupravleniya v razvitii fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta [role of local government in development of physical education and sports]. Proc. VIII nar. res.-pract. conf. within IV nat. forum. Omsk, 18-19 May 2017. Omsk: Aleant publ., 2017. pp. 66-71.
- Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii «Ob otsenke effektivnosti deyatelnosti organov ispolnitelnoy vlasti sub'ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii» ot 28 iyunya 2007 goda (# 825) [Decree of the RF President “On Evaluation of Effectiveness of Activities of Executive Authorities of the Subjects of the Russian Federation” of June 28, 2007 (No. 825)].
- Federalny zakon «O fizicheskoy kulture i sporte v Rossiyskoy Federatsii» ot 4 dekabrya 2007 goda (# 329 – FZ) [Federal Law “On Physical education and sports in the Russian Federation” dated December 4, 2007 (No. 329 - FL)].
- Federalny zakon «Ob obshchikh printsipakh organizatsii mestnogo samoupravleniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii» ot 6 oktyabrya 2003 goda (# 131 – FZ) [Federal Law "On General Principles of Organization of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation" dated October 6, 2003 (No. 131 - FZ)].