Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD, Associate Professor E.V. Markin1
PhD, Associate Professor M.V. Shelkov2
PhD, Associate Professor A.F. Shcherbina2
1Orel State Agrarian University named after N.V. Parakhin, Orel
2Murmansk State Technical University, Murmansk
3Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
Efficiency of the bodily adaptation to physical workloads variable in scopes and intensities is known to largely depend on the cardiovascular (CVS) system responses and the relevant control mechanisms. Objective of the study was to profile precompetitive functionality versus the HR variability in polyathlon competitors. Sampled for the study were the highly-skilled 18-21 year old CMS and MS (n=14) whose functionalities were tested prior to and on weeks 2 and 4 of the precompetitive training cycle. The trainees were offered the equal standard precompetitive conditions with the daily regimes strictly controlled by the coaches. The sample functionality was rated by the R.M. Bayevsky HR Variability Test method. The competitors’ precompetitive physical fitness rating tests showed meaningful progress in tolerance to physical workloads, physical fitness, energy costs of the physical activity, mental/ emotional controls etc. – that are collectively referred to as the sport form. Statistical analysis of the HRV data versus the variation (max-min) range, regulatory system stress indices (SI) and the vegetative equilibrium indices (VEI) showed a shift of the vegetative equilibrium towards the parasympathetic domain of the autonomous nervous system with the dominating role of the autonomous cardiac activity control contour.
Keywords: heart rate variability, body functionality, polyathlon.
- Andryushchenko L.B., Bodrov I.M., Zaytsev V.A. Diagnostika funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya naseleniya raznykh vozrastnykh grupp na osnove metodiki «Estek system complex» [Esteck complex application for age-specific functionality tests]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no.9. pp. 16-18.
- Bayevskiy R.M. Analiz variabelnosti serdechnogo ritma: istoriya i filosofiya, teoriya i praktika [Analysis of heart rate variability: history and philosophy, theory and practice]. Klinicheskaya informatika i telemeditsina. 2004. no.1. pp. 54-64.
- Bokeriya L.A., Bokeriya O.L., Volkovskaya I.V. Variabelnost serdechnogo ritma: metody izmereniya, interpretatsiya, klinicheskoe ispolzovanie [Heart rate variability: measurement methods, interpretation, clinical use]. Annaly aritmologii. 2009. no. 4. pp. 21-32.
- Ryabykina G.V., Sobolev A.V. Analiz variabelnosti ritma serdtsa [Analysis of heart rate variability]. Kardiologiya. 1996. no. 10. pp. 87-97.
- Stepanova T.A., Chernikova L.A., Naumova A.A., Bezuglaya S.G. Sportivno-ozdorovitelnaya deyatelnost v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Sports and recreational activities today]. Tavricheskiy nauchny obozrevatel. 2016. no. 11-3 (16). pp. 21-24.
- Petrovskaya K.A., Averyasova Yu.O., Barkovsky E.S., Polshchikova Yu.A. Formirovanie psikhologii pobeditelya u yunykh sportsmenov v razlichnykh vidakh sporta [Formation of winner psychology in young athletes in various sports]. Psikhologiya sporta: Aktualnye vyzovy i put razvitiya [Sport psychology: Actual challenges and path of development]. Proc. res.-pract. conf. with interm. part.. 2018. pp. 139-143.
- Shutova T.N., Kondakov G.B., Averyasova Yu.O., Filimonova Yu.B. Sistemny i lichnostno orientirovanny podkhody v upravlenii sostoyaniem zdorovya studentov [Student health management model: group/ individualized training modules]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 9. pp. 30-32.
- Aksenov M.O., Andryushchenko L.B. MYOSTATIN GENE ROLE IN STRENGTH BUILDING PROCESS. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2018. no. 4. p. 24.
- Masalimova A.R., Mikhaylovsky M.N., Grinenko A.V., Smirnova M.E., Andryushchenko L.B., Kochkina M.A., Kochetkov I.G. THE INTERRELATION BETWEEN COGNITIVE STYLES AND COPYING STRATEGIES AMONG STUDENT YOUTH. Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education. 2019. v. 15. no. 4. p. em1695.
- Kondrakov G.B., Andryushchenko L.B., Stepyko D.G. Student sports projects as key factor in development of university sports(Note), TeoriyaiPraktikaFizicheskoyKultury,Volume 2017-January, Issue 5, 2017, Page 58