Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №7 2019
PhD N.N. Kladkin1
1Institute of Physical Culture and Sport of M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
The Yakut Republican educational system management ranks tourism promotion projects on the whole and trekking tours in particular among the most promising health improvement solutions for the system with its high benefits for the responsible personality and environmental awareness development agenda. The article analyses the practical experience of health tourism service to students and the service benefits, with an emphasis on the healthy lifestyle promotion and professional competence building ones; and summarizes the practical experience of trekking tours within the frame of the students’ field practices. The study was run at the Arctic Innovation Center (AIC), a diversified research and education establishment. Sampled for the study were the 2-year North-Eastern Federal University geology students during the field practice on the Tomponsky testing ground in the Southern Verkhoyanye Mountains. In the trekking tour design project the researchers analyzed the tour benefits for the lower limb, abdominal, chest and upper limb muscles and tendons, knowing that every step with a heavy backpack mobilizes about fifty muscles. Long trekking tours are known to effectively train vessels and improve the capillary and collateral blood circulation systems.
The study data and analyses showed benefits of the trekking tours and environmental awareness routes in the geological field practices as verified by the improved physical activity and health standards of students over the academic year, including the improved tolerance to fatigue, air temperatures and other climatic conditions with habitual physical activity critical for professional progress and competencies of the future specialist.
Keywords: tourism, healthy lifestyle, active tourism, environmental protection, trekking tours, academic field practice.
- Grigoryev V. Ekologicheskaya obstanovka stabilnaya [vystuplenie ministra okhrany prirody RS (Ya) [Ecological situation reported stable [Speech by the Minister of Nature Protection of the RS (Y)]. (Yakutia). 2009. 24 Jan. P. 2.
- Zhizhin V.I., Nikitin V.M., Oksman V.S. et al. Geologo-s'emochnaya praktika [Geological survey practice]. Study guide. Yakutsk: YSU publ., 2005. 114 p.
- Lazishvili G.M. Prostranstvennoe razvitie OOPT budushchego. Obraz budushchego: 2030 [Spatial development of protected areas of the future. Image of the future: 2030]. Proc. IX intern. youth scie. conf. St. Petersburg: Skifiya-print, 2018. pp. 175-176.
- Motosova A. Est takaya professiya – prirodu ohranyat [Profession - to protect nature]. Ona. 2010. 04.06. P. 41.
- Otchet ispolnitelnykh organov gosudarstvennoy vlasti Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) ob itogah deyatelnosti za 2010 god. (Yakutiya) [Report of executive authorities of Sakha Republic (Yakutia) on performance in 2010. (Yakutia).]. 2011. 29.01. P. 6.
- Senkiv Yu.M. Termin ekoturizm i ego sinonimyi v angliyskom i russkom yazykakh [Ecotourism term and its synonyms in English and Russian]. «Magister Dixit» – scientific and pedagogical journal of Eastern Siberia. 2011. no. 3 (09). P. 1.
- So storony ekologii vse v poryadke. (Yakutiya) [Everything is ok in context of ecology in Yakutia]. 2011. 11. 02. P. 6.
- Sosina A. Podnyat ekologicheskuyu kulturu [Efforts to improve ecological culture]. Yakutia. 2010. 07.09. P. 2..
- Strategiya razvitiya turistskoy industrii v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya) do 2025 goda [Tourism industry development strategy in Sakha Republic (Yakutia) until 2025]. Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) May 27 2009 # 236.
- Krivoshapkina O.M. [ed.] Ekologicheskoe obrazovanie, vospitanie i prosveschenie v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya): navstrechu Vsemirnomu sammitu po ustoychivomu razvitiyu «Rio 10» [Environmental education, upbringing and instruciton in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): Towards the Rio + 10 World Summit on Sustainable Development] Proc. II Republican Conference (Yakutsk, May 30-31, 2002)], 2002. 167 p.