Philosophical and psychological aspects of strategic planning in sport education: case study of artistic fencing
Dr.Hab., Professor, Honoured coach of Russia А.D. Movshovich1
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Lobanov2
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (GTSOLIFK), Moscow
2Tomsk State Pedagogical University, Tomsk
The article considers the practical grounds for integration of the relevant philosophical, psychological and educational aspects of the education and training process in the competitive artistic fencing groups. The authors have demonstrated benefits of the sport process strategy designed based on the key notion of eidos in the context of ideas of Plato, ancient Greek philosopher. The core role of eidos in the sport process design is demonstrated in the article by implementation of the P.Y. Galperin theory in the practical education process of the artistic fencing team. The authors applied a variety of tools including structural analysis, comparisons and expert assessments to offer and substantiate the practical recommendations to reset the practical goals of the artistic fencing training process with due emphasis on both the motivations of the trainer-instructors and athletes for competitive accomplishments and eidos of every competitive bout.
Keywords: artistic fencing, eidos, sport philosophy, Plato, sport education, ancient heritage.
- Arkadyev V.A., Lyubetskaya, T.L. Dialog o poedinke [Dialogue about the duel]. Moscow: Molodaya gvardiya publ., 1976, 192 p.
- Galperin P.Y. Lektsii po psikhologii [Lectures on psychology]. Moscow: Universitet publ., 2002, 400 p.
- Kulikov S.B., Podberezhnaya A.A. Kulturno-istoricheskoe vremya i vizualizatsiya fekhtovalnogo poedinka v teatre i kinematografe [Cultural-historical time and visualization of fencing duel in theater and cinematography]. Vestnik Severnogo (Arkticheskogo) federalnogo universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye i sotsialnye nauki, 2016, no. 4., pp. 72-82. DOI 10.17238/issn2227-6564.2016.4.72
- Likhtarenko V.M. Artisticheskoe fekhtovanie. Metod. rekom. dlya sudey [Artistic fencing. Method. recom. for referees]. Moscow: Artistic Fencing Federation publ., 2014, 107 p.
- Lobanov V.V., Kollegov A.K. Stsenicheskaya rech v artfekhtovanii: opyt i pedagogicheskaya praktika [Scenic speech in artistic fencing: experience and teaching practice]. Nauchno-pedagogicheskoe obozrenie, 2017, no. 1, pp. 178-186. DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2017-1-178-186
- Movshovich A.D., Lobanov V.V. Artisticheskoe fekhtovanie: problemy mezhdunarodnogo prodvizheniya v sisteme sporta [Artistic fencing: issues of international promotion in sports]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2016, no. 8, pp. 62-64.
- Platon. Gosudarstvo. Sobranie sochineniy v 4-kh tomakh [Plato. The state. Collected works in 4 volumes]. Moscow: Mysl publ., 1994. vol. III, pp. 79-420.
- Tyshler D.A. Vashu sablyu, maestro! Syuzhety sportivnoy pedagogiki [Your sword, maestro! Plots of sports pedagogics]. Moscow: Terra-sport publ., 2004, 256 p.