PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Masyagina
Moscow State University of Sport and Tourism, Moscow
Objective of the study was to analyze the progress history and accomplishments of Moscow State University of Sports and Tourism using the relevant theoretical and practical literature, online databases and archives.
Methods and structure of the study. We analyzed for the purposes of the study the relevant theoretical and practical literature, online databases and archive materials.
Results and conclusion. For the past 55 years, Moscow State University of Sports and Tourism has evolved into one of the national leaders of sports, tourism, physical education and sports training and theoretical and practical research centers. The university trains physical education and sports bachelors and masters and offers secondary vocational and advanced education services for the sector specialists. The faculty keeps productive academic, educational and sports cooperation with many partner national and foreign organizations; with its talented students demonstrating successes in the sports competitions and academic accomplishments keeping up the traditions of their predecessors.
Keywords: academic education, sports, tourism, hospitality, students, athletes, accomplishments.
- «O sozdanii instituta povysheniya kvalifikatsii rukovodyashchikh rabotnikov i spetsialistov Glavinturista pri Sovete Ministrov SSSR», Rasporyazhenie Soveta Ministrov SSSR ot 07.10.1975 # 2273-r base.garant. 74943885 ["On the establishment of an institute for advanced training of executives and specialists of Chief Department for Foreign Tourism under the Council of Ministers of the USSR", Order of the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated 07.10.1975 No. 2273-r base.garant. 74943885].
- «O preobrazovanii instituta povysheniya kvalifikatsii rukovodyashchikh rabotnikov i spetsialistov Glavinturista pri Sovete Ministrov SSSR v Vysshuyu kommercheskuyu shkolu Goskominturista SSSR». Prikaz Goskominturista ot 06.02.1990 # 25 ["On the transformation of the institute for advanced training of executives and specialists of Chief Department for Foreign Tourism under the Council of Ministers of the USSR into the Higher Commercial School of the State Committee for Tourism of the USSR." Order of the State Committee on Tourism from 06.02.1990 No. 25]. Pravo.gov.ru
- «O preobrazovanii Vysshey shkoly po turizmu i gostinichnomu hozyaystvu v Moskovskuyu akademiyu turistskogo i gostinichno-restorannogo biznesa». Rasporyazhenie Mera Moskvyi ot 16.05.2000 # 519-RM ["On the transformation of Higher School of Tourism and Hotel Management into Moscow Academy of Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Business." Order of the Mayor of Moscow dated May 16, 2000 No. 519-RM].
- Postanovlenie Soveta Ministrov SSSR ot 30.10.1966 # 789 «O podgotovke kadrov dlya raboty s inostrannymi turistami» [Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of 10/30/1966 No. 789 "On training of personnel to work with foreign tourists."]. docs.cntd.ru;
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva Moskvy ot 24 marta 2004 goda # 504-RP «O Moskovskoy akademii turistskogo i gostinichno-restorannogo biznesa pri Pravitelstve Moskvy» [Order of the Moscow Government dated March 24, 2004 No. 504-RP “On Moscow Academy of Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Business under Moscow Government”]. Order of the Moscow Government No. 1390-RP dated 05.07.2010.
- Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva Moskvy # 587-RP ot 31 marta 2010 goda «Ob izmenenii predmeta deyatelnosti i pereimenovanii GOU DOSN ShVSM po prikladnym vidam sporta» [Order of the Moscow Government No. 587-RP dated March 31, 2010 "On changing the subject of activity and renaming GOU DOSN SHVSM for applied sports"].