Integrative anthropological concept of academic sports educational system
Dr. Hab., Professor L. A. Lipskaya1
Dr. Hab., Professor O. L. Karpova1
1Ural State University of Physical Culture, Chelyabinsk
Objective of the study was to develop theoretical and practical provisions for an integrative anthropological concept of academic sports educational system.
Methods and structure of the study. The study and experiment was run at Ural State University of Physical Culture, with the interim Results discussed at the Research School "Academic Physical Education System Integration" sessions.
Results and conclusion. The study was designed to synthesize the relevant philosophical and pedagogical academic knowledgebase to offer a multisided (biological, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual) personality progress concept with efficient theoretical and practical provisions to facilitate individual intellectual, moral and physical progress on a harmonious basis. We analyzed benefits of the integrative anthropological concept for the academic sports educational system that offers a wide range of interrelated philosophical and didactic approaches and vectors with the explicit and implicit conceptions of human nature (hermeneutical, psychoanalytic, phenomenological, existential, pragmatic, axiological, ethical, aesthetical, operational, socio-cultural etc.) that give the means to select the most efficient personality progress service format.
Keywords: systematization, integration, anthropological concept, physical education, educational system.
- Karpova O.L., Nain A.Y., Lipskaya L.A. et al. Integratsiya kak osnova mnogourovnevoy podgotovki studentov fizkulturnogo vuza [Integration as basis of multi-level training system of sports university students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2021. No. 1. pp. 105-107.
- Kurys V.N., Slyadneva L.N. Vzglyady na obshchee nepreryvnoe obrazovanie v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury v prostranstve pedagogicheskoy antropologii [Views on general continuing education in physical education in space of pedagogical anthropology]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2004. No. 12. pp. 14-19.
- Lipskaya L.A. Filosofsko-antropologicheskiy fundament sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Philosophical-anthropological foundation of modern education]. Pedagogika. 2006. No. 2. pp. 23-28.
- Zagrevskaya A.I., Lubysheva L.I. Ontokineziologicheskiy podkhod kak metodologiya sportizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya v sisteme obrazovaniya [Ontokinesiological approach for sportization of physical education within national education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017. no. 6. pp. 6–8.
- Bim-Bad B.M. Pedagogicheskaya antropologiya [Pedagogical Anthropology]. Study guide. Moscow: URAE publ., 1998. 576 p.