PhD, Associate Professor N.I. Nikolaeva1
PhD E.A. Lubyshev1
PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Kolokolova1
1Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to theoretically substantiate the concept of the content of vocational training in the field of physical education and sports based on the structured comprehensive, personality-centered, and modular approaches.
Methods and structure of the study. We analyzed the approaches to the development of modern educational standards as governmental requirements for the content of higher education, in particular the academic curricula design based on the personality-centered and modular competency-based approaches. The structure, educational areas, and modules of the Federal State Educational Standards were taken as the structural units.
Results and conclusions. Based on the activity-structural approach, the authors defined the structural components of the concept of the content of vocational training in the field of physical education and sports: factors, functions, patterns, principles, methodological approaches, conditions of implementation, levels of functioning, mechanisms of implementation. The developed concept is a flexible system of training of personnel in the physical culture and sports sector, characterized by professional mobility and suited to the requirements of the modern labor market, through the integration of higher and additional vocational training with the needs of the labor market.
The authors note that there is now a need to scientifically substantiate and verify physical education and sports professional education standards to specify the competences and activities in accordance with the positions existing in the sector, and their interaction in the process of professional education design.
Keywords: structural components of concept, vocational training content, approaches to educational process design.
- Lubyshev E.A. Sovremennye obrazovatelnye tekhnologii v prepodavanii teorii fizicheskoy kultury v vuze [Modern educational technologies in teaching physical education theory at university]. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport, turizm: innovatsionnye proekty i peredovye praktiki [Physical education, sports, tourism: innovative projects and best practices]. Proc. International res.-practical conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of foundation of physical education department. 2019. pp. 191-195.
- Nikolaeva N.I. Sovremennye sistemy podgotovki spetsialistov v oblasti sporta [Modern specialist training systems in sports]. Nauka o sporte: entsiklopediya sistem zhizneobespecheniya [Sports Science: Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems]. M.: MAGISTR-PRESS publ., 2011. pp. 897-931.
- Nikolaeva N.I., Belyaev V.S. Podgotovka spetsialistov v oblasti sporta v XXI stoletii [Sport specialist training systems in the XXI century]. M.: MSPU publ., 2012. 184 p.
- Nikolaeva N.I. Praktika proektirovaniya soderzhaniya professionalnogo obrazovaniya v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta (na primere uchebnykh planov) [Practice of designing content of vocational education in physical education and sports (case study of curricula)]. Teoriya praktika fiz. kultury. 2014. No. 1. p. 69.
- Khariton A.Z., Melnichuk A.V., Kolokolova I.V. Primenenie nekotorykh statisticheskikh metodov v pedagogicheskikh issledovaniyakh [Application of some statistical methods in pedagogical research]. Sovremennaya nauka: Aktualnye problemy teorii i praktika. Ser.: Gumanitarnye nauki. 2017. no. 2. pp. 64-71.