Postraduate student Xu Weiwei1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.P. Guba1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor L.V. Bulykina1
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Smolensk State University, Smolensk
Objective of the study was to experimentally substantiate the effectiveness of the method of dosing speed-strength exercises in the process of training of Chinese volleyball teams.
Methods and structure of the study. The experiment was conducted at the Department of Physical Education of Beijing Sports University (China) and involved 24 volleyball players. Two groups were formed to test the effectiveness of control over the level of development of speed-strength fitness of Chinese volleyball players: Control Group (n=12) and Experimental Group (n=12).
The nature of the influence of speed-strength exercises was determined in the test for the speed capabilities of the lower limb muscles - 10 m displacement test (Test 1) using the Smart Speed laser speed detector, conducted at the Beijing Sports University Center for Scientific Research. The German pedaling platform ISO-MED 2000 was used to test the strength of the subjects' lower limbs (Test 2).
Results of the study and conclusions. The experiment found no marked differences in the overall performance rates in the Experimental and Control Group subjects in Test 1 (p>0.05, t=0.196), indicating that the overall levels of performance in Test 1 in both groups were relatively close.
The analysis of the data obtained showed that the overall results demonstrated by the Experimental and Control Group in Test 2 varied significantly (p<0.05, t=2.44).
Based on the findings, the authors concluded that there was a certain difference in the overall speed-strength performance of the lower limbs of the examined volleyball teams. This is indicative of the differences in the adaptation of Chinese national team athletes to physical loads.
Keywords: volleyball, training, control, training load, speed-strength abilities.
- Wan Yu. Issledovanie razvitiya skorosti i sily nizhnikh konechnostey u muzhchin-voleybolistov [Study of leg speed and strength building in male volleyball players]. Journal of Luoyang University. 2006. No. 4. pp. 125-128.
- Bulykina L.V., Guba V.P. [ed.] Voleybol [Volleyball]. Textbook. M.: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2020. 349 p.
- Guba V.P., Bulykina L.V., Pustoshilo P.V. Voleybol: osnovy podgotovki, trenirovki, sudeystva [Volleyball: basics of training ad refereeing]. M.: Sport publ., 2019. 192 p.
- Guba V.P. Teoriya i metodika sportivnykh igr [Theory and methodology of sports games]. Textbook. M.: Sport publ., 2020. 720 p.
- Lu Jinghuan Analiz fizicheskoy podgotovki voleybolistov [Analysis of physical fitness of volleyball players]. Sovremennaya sportivnaya nauka i tehnika. 2012. No. 2. pp. 53-565.
- Rodin A.V., Zakharov P.S., Artyugin S.V. Opredelenie dolzhnykh norm spetsialnoy podgotovlennosti i ikh vliyanie na rezultativnost individualnykh tekhniko-takticheskikh deystviy sportsmenov v igrovykh vidakh sporta [Determination of proper special fitness standards and their influence on athletes’ individual technical and tactical performance in game sports]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2019. No. 2. pp. 21-23.
- Tian Jing. Issledovaniya po teorii i metodam fizicheskoy podgotovki voleybolistov [Research on theory and methods of physical training of volleyball players]. Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology. 2011. No. 6 (4). pp. 149-150.
- Juan Bo Analiz tekushchey fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti sportsmenov-voleybolistov v Kitae [Analysis of current physical fitness of volleyball athletes in China]. Journal of the Xi'an Institute of Physical Education. 2008. No. 25 (3). Pp. 81-85.