Dr.Hab., Professor V.P. Guba1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Antipov3
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
2Smolensk State University, Smolensk
3Moscow State Regional University, Moscow
4I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of Russia (Sechenov University), Moscow
Objective of the present study was to develop and substantiate the program of physical training of football players in terms of self-isolation.
Methods and structure of the study. The study was carried out on the basis of a Moscow football academy in 2018-2020. Three age groups (U - 17-18; U - 15-16; U - 13-14) were formed for the study purposes. The program of physical training of the Moscow Football Academy trainees in terms of self-isolation was designed to cover an 18-day training mesocycle.
Results of the study and conclusions. The training mesocycle was oriented on specific training means, including specialized warm-up - exercises to develop flexibility, and the main part, including exercises to develop stability of the core muscles, strength exercises for the lower and upper limbs. The proposed approach was tested in conditions of self-isolation, where the training program was used by the athlete on a day-to-day basis at home.
The developed program of physical training in terms of self-isolation, aimed to develop such physical qualities as flexibility and strength, does not require the use of sophisticated equipment or special spaces for indoor activities.
Keywords: football, athletes, physical training, training mesocycle, self-isolation.
- Antipov A.V., Kulishenko I.V., Guba V.P. Osobennosti planirovaniya trenirovochnykh mikrotsiklov v mnogoletnem protsesse podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva futbolnykh akademiy [Training microcyle planning specifics in multiannual training systems at football sport reserve academies]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. no. 4, pp. 9-11.
- Guba V.P., Stula A. Metodologiya podgotovki yunykh futbolistov [Methodology for training of junior football players]. Teaching aid. Moscow: Chelovek publ., 2015, 184 p.
- Guba V.P., Stula A., Kromke K. Podgotovka futbolistov v vedushchikh klubakh Evropy [Training of football players in leading clubs in Europe]. M.: Sport publ., 2017. 269 p.
- Guba V.P. Teoriya i metodika sportivnykh igr [Theory and methodology of sports games]. Textbook. M.: Sport publ., 2020. 720 p.
- Guba V.P., Leksakov A.V. Futbol [Football]. Textbook. M.: Sport publ., 2018. 660 p.
- Zolotarev A.P., Leksakov A.V., Rossiyskiy S.A. Futbol. Metodologicheskie osnovy mnogoletney podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva [Football. Methodological foundations of long-term training of sports reserve]. Teaching aid. M.: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2009. 160 p.
- Lalakov G.S. Struktura i soderzhanie trenirovochnykh nagruzok na razlichnykh etapakh mnogoletney podgotovki futbolistov [Structure and content of training loads at various stages of long-term training of football players]. Doct. Diss. Abstract (Hab.). Omsk, 1998. 54 p.
- Federalny standart sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta futbol [Federal Standard for Sports Training in Football]. Approved by the order of the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation dated March 27, 2013 No. 147. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70291040/
- Guba V.P. [ed.] Futbol: Programma dlya futbolnykh akademiy, detsko-yunosheskikh sportivnykh shkol, spetsializirovannykh detsko-yunosheskih shkol olimpiyskogo rezerva i uchilishch olimpiyskogo rezerva [Football: Program for football academies, youth sports schools, specialized youth Olympic reserve schools and Olympic reserve schools]. M.: Sport publ., 2015. 208 p.