PhD, Associate Professor T.N. Shutova1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.B. Andryushchenko1
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
Objective of the study was to identify the degree of assimilation of digital services in the sphere of general education and physical education and sports educational process in particular, which extend personality-oriented and activity approaches to academic and independent physical education and sports activities and fitness practices.
Methods and structure of the study. The study was carried out on the basis of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, within the framework of which we developed a concept of digitization of physical education and sports educational process at the university and the classification of mobile applications, analyzed online educational platforms, and conducted a questionnaire survey of students and experts in the sphere of physical education and sports.
Results of the study and conclusions. 32% of physical education and sports experts emphasized the need to improve their professional skills in the field of information technologies, while 68% of respondents did not understand the process of digitalization of general education and physical education and sports educational process in particular. At the same time, 60% of coaches were at the critical level in the use of modern data collection techniques, information processing and storing technologies. 79% of experts use Internet search engines, while the percentage of teachers (3.8%), who had created an online course or completed an online course was minimum. The students noted a lack of innovative information in the fields of physical education and sports educational process, fitness, wellness, in-process monitoring of motor activity, sports physiology and biochemistry, which should be available on online eLearning platforms.
The findings stress the importance of advanced training of physical education and sports specialists in the field of information technologies, digital services and technologies.
Keywords: digital services, mobile applications, education, science, physical education and sports, physical education of students.
- Aksenov M.O. Upravlenie trenirovochnym protsessom v pauerliftinge na osnove sovremennykh informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Management of powerlifting training process based on modern information technologies]. Abstract of PhD diss.. Ulan-Ude, 2006. 24 p.
- Drobyshevskiy A.A. Organizatsiya samostoyatelnoy raboty studentov s primeneniem kompyuternykh tekhnologiy obucheniya [Organization of students' independent work using computer-based learning technologies]. Abstract of PhD diss.. Saratov, 2013. 23 p.
- Shutova T.N., Zasinets K.D. Mobilnye prilozheniya dlya kontrolya pitaniya i fizicheskikh uprazhneniy: klassifikatsionny podkhod [Mobile applications for monitoring of diet and exercise: classification approach]. Aktualnye problem sportivnoy nauki v aspekte sotsialno-gumanitarnogo znaniya [Actual problems of sports science in aspect of social and humanitarian knowledge]. Scientific symposium dedicated to the memory of V.K. Bal’sevich. 2019. pp. 119-124.
- Yudina T.N., Tushkanov I.M. Tsifrovaya ekonomika skvoz prizmu filosofii khozyaystva i politicheskoy ekonomii [Digital economy through the prism of economic philosophy and political economy]. Filosofiya khozyaystva, 2017. No. 1. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsifrovizatsiya-kak-tendentsiya-sovrem...
- Andryushchenko L.B.,Filimonova, S.I.,Aksenov, M.O., Pushkina, V.N.(2019). Physical education service at university of economics: Mission and progress policies. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury. No 9. рр. 9-11.
- Filimonova S.I.,Andryushchenko, L.B.,Averyasova, Y.O.,Filimonova, Y.B. (2018). Self-fulfillment agendas to improve national physical education and sports management system. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury. No 9. рр. 103-104.
- Shutova T.N. (2017). Modeling of fitness technologies in the process of physical education of students on the basis of diagnostics "Esteck system complex". Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury. No 9. pp. 30-32.
- Shutova T.N. (2016). Fitness and computer technology in university physical training optimization. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury. No 3. рр. 101.