SPORTS PARADE AS A FORM OF INTRODUCTION OF SCHOOLCHILDREN TO SPORTS ACTIVITY
associate professor, Ph.D.
Ulyanovsk state pedagogical university, Ulyanovsk
Key words: system of physical education, integration, level of teachers' vocational competence, traumatic means of physical education, risk factors, health risk groups, special medical groups.
The vast variety of sports is caused by the same manifold human interests and needs, thus selection of sport, revealing personal world outlook, corresponding
to his character, natural potential is the most complicated and essential process.
The purpose of the present research was theoretical and methods substantiation of the new form of sports mass work -sports parade, meant to assist essentially
in selection by children of an adequate kind of sports activity.
According to the results of the pedagogical experiment the subjected form of sports mass activity such as sports parade is one of effective, potent methods
of propaganda of physical culture and sport; effective selection for sports occupations and active introduction of schoolchildren into the system of sportsrecreational
and sport-mass measurements. By its information value, emotional effect and spectacularity sports parade is one of effective, resultative forms of
sports mass activity, which role is determined by the quality of organization and preliminary training.
1. Golov, V.A. Classification of factors of development of organizational forms of physical culture of studying youth / V.A. Golov // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2007. – № 3. – P. 13–14. (In Russian)
2. Lubysheva, L.I. Cooperation of family and school in formation of healthy way of life of junior schoolchildren / L.I. Lubysheva, A.V. Shuareva // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2007. – № 3. – P. 2–5. (In Russian)
3. Manzheley, I.V. Teaching potential of sports-recreational environment / I.V. Manzheley // Fizicheskaya kultura. – 2010. – № 4. – P. 2–4 (In Russian)
4. Matveev, L.P. The essence of recreational physical culture /L.P. Matveev // Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. – 2005. – № 2. – P. 21–24. (In Russian)
5. Low B. The beauty of sport / B. Low / Transl. from Engl. – Мoscow: Raduga, 1984. – 241 P. (In Russian)