Dr.Hab., Professor S.B. Elipkhanov1
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Batukaev1
1Chechen State Pedagogical University, Grozny
2Chechen State University, Grozny
Objective of the study was to identify the attitudes of students towards sportizated physical training.
Methods and structure of the study. As part of the study, we conducted a questionnaire survey of 277 full-time students at the first stage and 1,903 1st-3rd-year students at the second stage. The questionnaire survey was carried out by the physical education teachers of the Physical Education department of Chuvash State Pedagogical University in an open classroom.
Results of the study and conclusions. The analysis of the questionnaire survey results showed that the most popular sports among the region’s student youth are fitness, volleyball, judo, chess, football, freestyle wrestling, and table tennis. When choosing a sport, the students were guided by the material and technical basis of the educational institution, the availability of sports specialists at the university, and the peculiarities of sports cultivated in the region. The majority of the respondents believed that regular sports activities are a necessary condition of a positive impact.
A high percentage of students (47.4%) opted for fitness classes, which indicated the need to educate them about sports orientation.
Besides, the students were found to lack knowledge about the role, significance, positive impact of sports activities in sports sections on the development and improvement of morphofunctional abilities.
The organization of a student sports club will promote these sports among young students.
Keywords: questionnaire survey, sport, students, physical culture, efficiency.
- Bal’sevich V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v rossiyskoy shkole [Sports vector of physical education in Russian school]. M.: Teoriyai praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2006. 112 p., il.
- Bal’sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie; obrazovatelny i sotsialny aspekty [Sports-centered physical education; educational and social aspects]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2003. No. 5. pp. 19-22.
- Bondarchuk A.P. Sportizatsiya fizicheskogo obrazovaniya [Sportization of physical education]. M.: Olimpiya Press, 2007. 272 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Konversiya vysokikh sportivnykh tekhnologiy kak metodologicheskiy printsip sportizirovannogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya i «sporta dlya vsekh» [Conversion of high-tech sport as methodological principle of sportizated physical education and "sport for all"]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2015, no. 4, pp. 6–8.
- Lubysheva L.I., Mochenov V.P. Novy kontseptualny podkhod k sovremennomu ponimaniyu sotsialnoy prirody sporta [New conceptual approach to modern understanding of social nature of sport], Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 4, pp. 94-101.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Peredelskiy A.A. et al. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2017, 200 p.