1North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov, Yakutsk
Objective of the study was to scientifically substantiate the creation of team cohesion of those involved in fitness aerobics by means of sports tourism.
Methods and structure of the study. The experiment involved the 18-23 year-old students of Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University (n=12). During the experiment, we conducted a questionnaire survey using such methodologies as "Group atmosphere" and "Interpersonal relationships in a team and team motivation", which enabled to identify such problem as low self-esteem. The emotional atmosphere in the team was characterized by irritation, negativity, tension, and indifference.
Based on the results of the questionnaire survey, we built a rafting route on the Sinyaya and Lena rivers. At the same time, we considered the harsh natural conditions of the area: hot summers with peak temperatures, cold rains, numerous mosquitoes, midges. The work on team cohesion consisted in such joint activities as assembly and disassembly of camping tents, catamarans, equipment maintenance, cooking for the entire team, scheduled duties, participation in competitions, and group quizzes. The subjects were divided into 2 groups (catamarans), people each.
Results of the study and conclusions. During the experiment, the participants learned each other’s individual characteristics and character and began to communicate with each other in their spare time, and they developed a greater sense of cohesion and appreciation of teamwork.
Therefore, water tourism as a sports activity contributes to the effective development of team cohesion, the ability to ensure the safety of other team members, team tactical skills, and mutual aid skills.
Keywords: fitness aerobics, sports tourism, interpersonal relations, complex coordination movements, students, team.
- Babkin A.V. Spetsialnye vidy turizma [Special types of tourism]. Rostov-on-Don: Fenix publ., 2010. 262 p.
- Vostokov I.E. Glavnye kontseptualnye aspekty sistemy razvitiya sportivnogo turizma v RF [Key conceptual aspects of sports tourism development system in the Russian Federation].M., 2008. 27 p.
- Popova I.P. Vliyanie sotsialno-psikhologicheskogo samochuvstviya uchitelya na konfliktnoe vzaimodeystvie sub'ektov obrazovatelnogo protsessa [Effect of teacher’s socio-psychological well-being on conflict interaction of subjects of educational process]. https://dlib.rsl.ru/01005525101
- Chapkovich Zh.A. Istoriya razvitiya fitnesa kak vida dvigatelnoy aktivnosti naseleniya [History of development of fitness as type of motor activity of population]. TSPU Bulletin. 2016. No. 8. pp. 112-115.
- Yakovlev E.A. Sotsialno-psikhologicheskiy klimat v sportivnoy komande [Socio-psychological climate in sports team]. https://www.bestreferat.ru/referat-210678.html