PhD E.A. Lubyshev1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Titovsky2
1Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
2Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
Objective of the study was to determine the role of outdoor games in the development of speed-strength qualities of the 10-12 year-old volleyball players.
Methods and structure of the study. The educational experiment was conducted at the premises of the volleyball center "Taktika", Moscow, in the period from September 1, 2017, through May 31, 2018. Sampled for the study were 16 volleyball players aged 10-12 years, who made up the Control and Experimental Groups. The essence of the educational experiment was to study the development of the young volleyball players' speed-strength abilities and improve their fitness level. Based on the peculiarities of physical development and physical fitness level of the examined athletes, we developed a speed-strength training program using outdoor games, which was applied in the Experimental Group.
Results of the study and conclusions. The use of outdoor games to develop the young volleyball players' speed-strength qualities yielded significant results. The findings made it possible to substantiate the pedagogical conditions that are necessary for the effective management of the process of speed-strength training of junior volleyball players. The most preferable parameter for standardizing the speed-strength loads in volleyball is the time of heart rate recovery to 120-130 bpm.
Therefore, the developed program of comprehensive development of speed-strength abilities creates favorable conditions for the long-term adaptation of the body of junior athletes to specific training loads, reflected in the higher level of physical development, physical, technical and speed-strength fitness.
Keywords: speed-strength training, outdoor games, volleyball sports sections, play activities, junior athletes.
- Bube H., Fek G. Testyi v sportivnoy praktike [Tests in sports practice]. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1968.221 p.
- Vyprikov D.V., Bodrov I.M., Buyanova T.V., Golubnichiy S.P. Fizicheskoe vospitanie molodezhi v kontekste sotsialnykh preobrazovaniy [Physical education of youth in context of social transformations]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye. 2018. No. 2 (66). pp. 22-25.
- Golomazov V.A. Voleybol v shkole [School Volleyball]. M.: Prosveshchenie publ., 1988. 174 p.
- Lubyshev E.A. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskoe soprovozhdenie sportsmena v komandnykh vidakh sporta [Psychological and pedagogical support of athlete in team sports]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 9. 9 p.
- Savin V.P. Sportivnye igry: Tekhnika, taktika, metodika obucheniya [Sports games: Technique, tactics, teaching methods]. M.: Akademiya publ., 2002. 250 p.
- Titovskiy A.V. Blokirovanie v sovremennom voleybole [Blocking in modern volleyball]. Methodical recommendations. Yaroslavl: YSPU publ., 2011. 27 p.