PhD, Associate Professor O.V. Mironova1, 2
Dr.Hab., Professor V.I. Grigoryev3
PhD, Associate Professor V.P. Ivashchenko4
PhD L.I. Khalilova4
1Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg
2Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Saint Petersburg
3Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, Saint Petersburg
4Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, Saint Petersburg
Objective of the present study was to achieve high physical conditions and maximum rowing speeds by including high-intensity sprint exercises in the precompetitive training process.
Methods and structure of the study. At the first stage of the study, we evaluated the ergogenic effects of high-intensity physical exercises used during the precompetitive training of kayakers. The starting points were the results of the survey of physical activity of 16 qualified kayakers aged 19.5±1.2 years and qualified Masters of Sport. The sliding effects were determined using a tensodynamographic platform, which enables to register the biometric parameters of the rowing stroke.
Results of the study and conclusions. The results of the criterion analysis proved the effectiveness of the high-intensity physical exercises in managing the process of adaptation to speed-intensive loads at the precompetitive training stage. The mobilization incentives of the result-oriented sprint exercises ensure a deeper morphofunctional restructuring, improvement of the quality of coordination structure of the rowing stroke, and realization of the speed-strength functions during competitions.
Keywords: autocatalysis, indicative, hyperplasia, cumulativity, power, propensity.
- Ganzhenko Yu.V., Grigoryev V.I. Klyuchevye momenty tekhniki dvizheniy v greble na baydarkakh i kanoe [Key points of technique of motion in rowing and canoeing]. Programming skilled rower training: collected papers. Leningrad: LNIIFK publ., 1987. pp. 131-138.
- Zamotin T.M., Sinyavin O.Yu. Analiz godichnoy podgotovki grebtsov-baydarochnikov stayerov vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Analysis of annual training of skilled kayakers]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2018. No. 9 (163). pp. 105-110.
- Zinkovskiy A.V., Zverev V.V., Razumov G.G. Apparaturny kompleks sovershenstvovaniya tekhnicheskoy podgotovki sportsmenov v greble na baydarkakh i kanoe [hardware complex to excel technical training of athletes in kayaking and canoeing]. Elektronika i sport [Electronics and sports]. Proc. scientific and technical conference. M., 1988. pp. 31-33.
- Issurin V., Dorofeev V., Grigorev V. Izpolzvane na razlichnite s'estezatelni formi na trenirov'chni zanyatiya za us'v'rshenstvane na sportno-tekhnicheskoto maystorstvo na kvalifitsirani grebtsi kayakari [Various competitive forms of training sessions to improve sports technical skills of qualified kayakers]. V'prosi na fizicheskata kultura. 1990. No. 3. pp. 16-21.
- Viru A. (1995). Adaptation in sport training. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. p.102.