Dr.Hab. I.P. Sivokhin1
PhD, Professor V.F. Skotnikov2
PhD, Associate Professor A.I. Fedorov3
PhD, Professor M.S. Khlystov1
1Kostanay State Pedagogical University, Kostanay
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
3South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk
4Kostanay branch of Chelyabinsk State University, Kostanay
Objective of the study was to provide the theoretical and methodical substantiation of the effective process of training of highly skilled athletes.
Methods and structure of the study. The study is devoted to the analysis of the scientific data on specific mechanisms of adaptation at the cellular level. We carried out a long-term pedagogical observation of the athletic training process under the pilot model developed on the basis of the scientific data presented in the study.
Results of the study and conclusions. In the construction of the experimental training model, the most important task was to ensure selective hypertrophy of the fast muscle fibers in those muscle groups that determine the working effect of the competitive exercises. We also considered the mechanisms of reaction of the endocrine system to stress loads and the targeted assimilation of hormones into the "target cells" - in this case, into the fast muscle fibers.
The study enabled to systematize the factors that promote the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins in the muscle fibers, on which the intensity of myofibril mass accumulation depends, and which, in turn, affects the strength of muscle contraction. We also studied the factors that suppress the effects of intracellular synthesis of structural proteins and reduce the intensity of accumulation of myofibril mass.
The effectiveness of the developed training model was evaluated during the multi-year cycle of training of elite weightlifters of Kazakhstan, as well as based on the results demonstrated at various international competitions.
Keywords: sports training theory, training process specificity, effectiveness of sports training, weightlifting.
- Menshikova V.V., Volkova N.I. [ed.] Biokhimiya [Biochemistry]. Textbook for Institutes of physical culture. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1986. 384 p.: il.
- Viru A.A. Gormonalnye mekhanizmy adaptatsii k trenirovke [Hormonal mechanisms of adaptation to training]. Leningrad: Nauka publ., 1981. 155 p.
- Vorgalik N.I. Gormony i gormonalnye preparaty v klinike vnutrennikh bolezney [Hormones and hormonal drugs in clinic of internal diseases]. M.: Meditsina publ., 1974. 200 p.
- Lukashev A.A. Analiz tekhniki vypolneniya ryvka tyazheloatletami vysokoy kvalifikatsii [Analysis of jerk technique of elite weightlifters]. Abstract of PhD diss.. M., 1972. 35 p.
- Meerson F.Z., Pshenichnikova M.G. Adaptatsiya k stressornym situatsiyam i fizicheskim nagruzkam [Adaptation to stressful situations and physical activity]. M.: Meditsina publ., 1988. 253 p.
- Medvedev A.S. Sistema mnogoletney trenirovki v tyazheloy atletike [Long-term training system in weightlifting]. Trainer’s guide. M.: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1986. 272 p.
- Panin L.E. Biokhimicheskie mekhanizmy stressa [Biochemical mechanisms of stress]. Novosibirsk: Nauka publ., 1981. 233 p.
- Seluyanov V.N. Podgotovka beguna na srednie distantsii [Middle-distance Runner Training]. M.: SportAkademPress publ., 2001. 103 p.
- Sivokhin I.P., Fedorov A.I., Ni A.G., Don L.N. Osobennosti vzaimosvyazi pokazateley tehknicheskoy i fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti tyazheloatletov razlichnoy kvalifikatsii [Features of relationship of technical and physical fitness indicators of weightlifters of various skill levels]. Collected works. Chelyabinsk: UralSAPC, ChGNOTs UrO RAE, 2005. no. 8. v. 3. 184 p.
- Sivokhin I.P., Skotnikov V.F., Komarov O.Yu. et al. Effektivnost trenirovochnoy nagruzki alaktatnoy napravlennosti v podgotovke elitnyih tyazheloatletov [Benefits of alactate training processes for elite weightlifters' training systems]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no, 3, pp. 26-29.
- Turkileri E., Sivokhin I.P., Ni A.G., Don L.N. Programma mnogoletney podgotovki tyazheloatletov [Long-term weightlifting training program]. Study guide. Kostanay: KSPI publ., 2005. 56 p.
- Jansen Peter.. ChSS, laktat i trenirovki na vyinoslivost [Heart rate, lactate and endurance training]. Transl. from Engl. Murmansk: Tuloma publ., 2006. 160 p.
- Hakkinen K., Komi P. V.,Tesch P. Effect of combined concentric and eccentrik strength training and detraining on force-time, muscle fiber, and metabolic characteristic of leg excensor muscles. Scandinavian journal of Sports Sciences, 1981, 3.2. pp. 50-58.
- Komi P.V., Hakkinen K. Strength and power. Proceedings of the weightlifting symposium. Siofok, Hungary, 1989. pp. 159-175.