Dr.Hab., professor I.Y. Gorskaya1
PhD, associate professor I.V. Averyanov1
PhD, associate professor E.N. Mironenko2
1Siberian State University of Physical Culture and Sports, Omsk
2Omsk State Transport University, Omsk
Objective of the study was to develop quantitative criteria for evaluation of the level of development of coordination abilities in 9-17 year-old football players to improve the training process control and correction model.
Methods and structure of the study. The level of coordination preparedness of the football players was assessed using the standard methods currently applied by the researchers (stabilography, psychomotor and pedagogical testing). We also used the methods of mathematical modeling and statistics. Sampled for the study were 258 football players aged 9-17 years (qualification levels: Candidate Master of Sports, 1st-3rd senior categories).
Results and conclusions. Evaluation of the level of overall coordination preparedness of the 9-17 year-old football players enabled to analyze the dynamics of changes in the accuracy of motor actions, responsiveness and ability to maintain statodynamic equilibrium in the age aspect. The data obtained made it possible to monitor the subjects' level of coordination preparedness, more precisely forecast and estimate individual age-specific growth of coordination abilities rates in the football players and plan training loads accordingly. Fixation on the model level of development of coordination abilities facilitates the identification of gifted and talented athletes, timely correction and individualization of the process of coordination training of football players.
Keywords: coordination abilities, football, model characteristics, training process.
- Voronovich A.S., Veselov V.I. Rol fizicheskoy podgotovki v futbole [Role of physical fitness in football]. Scientific and methodological electronic journal«Kontsept». 2015. v. 7. pp. 16-20. Available at: http://e-koncept.ru/2015/95004.htm.
- Guba V.P., Antipov A.V., Marinich V.V. Integralny podkhod v kompleksnom kontrole funktsionalnogo sostoyaniya yunykh futbolistov [Integral Approach in Integrated Control of Functional Status of Young Football Players]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2014. no. 4. pp. 30-35.
- Lyakh V.I., Witkowski Z., Zhmuda V. Spetsificheskie koordinatsionnye sposobnosti kak kriteriy prognozirovaniya sportivnykh dostizheniy futbolistov [Specific coordinating abilities as a criterion of forecasting of sports achievements of football players]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2002. no. 4. pp. 21-26.
- Lyakh V.I., Witkowski Z. Koordinatsionnaya trenirovka v futbole [Coordination training in football]. M.: Sovetsky sport publ., 2010. 216 p.
- Poliskis M.M., Guba V.P. Kompleksny kontrol integralnoy podgotovlennosti futbolistov [Comprehensive control of integral fitness of football players] Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016. no. 3. p. 77.
- Prosandeev P.P. Optimizatsiya pedagogicheskogo kontrolya posredstvom otsenki tehnicheskoy podgotovlennosti futbolistov [Optimization of pedagogical control by evaluating technical fitness of football players]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2007. no. 5. pp. 36-39.