Dr.Hab. E.V. Milyakova1
Doctoral student M.A. Vashchenko1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.P. Dorgan1
1State University of Physical Education and Sports, Chisinau, Moldova
Objective of the study was to conduct a comparative analysis of the test results obtained in the sample of the 5-6 year-old boys engaged in recreational therapeutic swimming within the system of individual training.
Methods and structure of the study. For the purposes of the study, four tests were run - four available one-moment continuous loads applied during 48±3 (first test) and 96±2 (second test) "One on One" training sessions within the system of individual recreational therapeutic training (LOTUS WATER ENERGY Web site [Internet]. Chisinau (MD): LOTUS WATER ENERGY SRL; [cited 2019 Jan] Available from: http:/wwlot.uslife.md/). We examined a total of 17 boys attributed to the main health group and attending 2 individual "One on One" training sessions per week, each lasting 30 min. The testing was conducted on December 1, 2018, and May 2, 2019.
Results and conclusions. The findings helped conceptualize the individual training curricular and didactic content of the swimming classes for the 5-6 year-old boys, which in turn enabled to form certain swimming competences and skills. The comparative analysis of the obtained indicators revealed that the second test results were higher in terms of voluntary breath-holding (t=6.045 at p<0.001), 7 m swimming on the chest, crawl legs, hands on the pool noodle, voluntary breathing (t=2.57 at p<0.05), 7 m underwater swimming, breaststroke arms, crawl legs, voluntary breathing (t=4.25 at p<0.001), 7 m swimming on the back, hands on the nape on the pool noodle (t=2.77 at p<0.05). The data obtained allowed for the following conclusions: the content and duration of the training system under study can serve as an individual initial training system for the 5-6 year-old boys engaged in recreational therapeutic swimming; 48±3 individual training sessions is enough for the 5-6 year-old boys to achieve significant results in recreational therapeutic swimming, and 96±2 individual training sessions conducted "One on One" twice a week for 30 min is enough to obtain significant results indicating the forming effect; the analysis of the δ and m indicators revealed that the improvement of the technique of performance of these exercises requires additional means and methods to achieve homogeneity of results among boys.
Keywords: children, swimming, testing.
- Bar-Or O., Rowland T. Zdorovye detey i dvigatelnaya aktivnost: ot fiziologicheskikh osnov do prakticheskogo primeneniya [Children's health and physical activity: from physiological foundations to practical use]. Transl. from Engl. By I. Andreev. Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ., 2009. 528 p.
- Bulgakova N.Zh. Ozdorovitelnoe, lechebnoe i adaptivnoe plavanie [Recreational, curative and adaptive swimming]. Moscow: Akademiya publ., 2008. 29 p.
- Veraksa N.E., Veraksa A.N. Detskaya psikhologiya [Child psychology]. Textbook for academic undergraduates. Moscow: Yurayt publ., 2015. 446 p.
- Krutsevich T.Yu. Dvigatelnaya aktivnost i zdorove detey, podrostkov [Motor activity and health of children, adolescents]. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Theory and methodology of physical education]. Moscow: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ., 2003. v. 2. pp. 8-15.
- Lisina M.I. Obshchenie, lichnost i psikhika rebenka [Communication, personality and psyche of child]. Moscow, Voronezh: Institute of Practical Psychology, MODEK publ., 1997. 383 p.
- Milyakova E., Vashchenko M. Osobennosti obucheniya plavaniyu detey grudnogo vozrasta [Features of swimming training for infants]. Conferin științifică internațională studențească „Problemele actuale ale teoriei și practicii culturii fizice„, Ed. a 17-a, 16-17 mai 2013, Chișinău: USEFS publ., 2013. pp. 326-334.
- Milyakova-Roman E., Vashchenko M. Psikhologicheskiy portret lichnosti rebenka, orientirovannogo na gidroreabilitatsiyu [Psychological portrait of child’s personality, focused on hydro-rehabilitation]. Conferința științifică internațională studențească „Problemele actuale ale teoriei și practicii culturii fizice„, Ed. a 18-a, 16-17 mai 2014, Chișinău: USEFS, 2014. p. 622-631. ISBN 978-9975-4452-8-3.
- Milyakova E., Dorgan V., Vashchenko M. Professionalnye kompetentsii instruktora plavaniya detey rannego vozrasta [Professional competences of swimming instructor for young children]. Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, «East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH. Vienna. 2017. no.3-4. pp. 112-120.
- Milyakova E., Dorgan V., Vashchenko M. Plavanie dlya detey rannego vozrasta [Swimming for young children]. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2017. 110 p. ISBN 978-620-2-05173-6.
- Milyakova E.V., Dorgan V., Vashchenko M. Proektirovanie issledovaniya problem adaptatsii detey rannego vozrasta v sisteme rekreativno-ozdorovitelnogo plavaniya [Design of study of problem of adaptation of young children in recreational swimming system]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 3. S. 15-17. ISSN (pechatnaya versiya): 1817-4779
- Ashmarin B.A., Vilenskiy M.Ya., Grantyn K.Kh. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Theory and methods of physical education]. Textbook for students physical education faculties of ped. in-tes. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 1979. 360 p.
- Edward T., Hawley B., Franks Don Rukovodstvo instruktora ozdorovitelnogo fitnesa [Health Fitness Instructor Guide]. Kiev: Olimpiyska literatura publ., 2004.