PhD G.Z. Khalikov1
PhD I.G. Gerasimova1
PhD, Professor I.Sh. Mutaeva1
PhD, Associate Professor R.E. Petrov1
1Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University, Elabuga
Objective of the study was to detect changes in the functional state of middle-distance runners in terms of correction of training influences.
Methods and structure of the study. Sampled for the study were 30 track and field athletes specializing in middle-distance running, who were divided into the Experimental (EG) and Control (CG) Groups, 15 people each. All athletes attended the sports school "Yar Chally" in Naberezhnye Chelny. The study was carried out in three stages: the first stage was conducted in September-October, second - in January-February of the winter competitive stage, third - in May of the pre-competitive stage. For the purposes of the study, we applied the hardware methods focused on the analysis of the athletes' functional state: autonomic nervous system (ANS), cardiovascular system, nervous and muscular systems, overall physical fitness and aerobic capacities, psychofunctional state.
Results and conclusions. The study revealed a positive trend in their functional state rates, manifested in a statistically significant increase in the following indicators: physical working capacity (PWC170 increased by 4.56% at the third stage of the study), psychofunctional state (accuracy of the reaction to a moving object = 11.57±0.51 ms)), contractile and relaxation muscle properties (arbitrary relaxation rate increased by 31.55%, arbitrary contraction rate - by 12.45%), aerobic characteristics, functional and reserve capacities of the body (aerobic metabolic capacity improved by 2.52%, anaerobic metabolic capacity - by 2.43%), mechanisms of cardiac function regulation (stress index increased by 4.28%) and competitive activity (the result in the 800 m race improved by 3.24%, in the 1500 m race - by 1.63%).
The compositional arrangement of training loads of different orientation leads to the effective functioning of the entire body system of the runners.
Keywords: functional state, middle-distance runners, correction, training effects.
- Vanyushin Yu.S., Khayrullin R.R. Tip adaptatsii kardiorespiratornoy sistemy sportsmenov pri nagruzke povyshayushcheysya moshchnosti [Type of adaptation of athletes’ cardiorespiratory system with incremented load]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2009. No. 10. pp. 90-92.
- Vysochin Yu.V., Denisenko Yu.P., Chuev V.A. Fiziologicheskie osnovy spetsialnoy podgotovki futbolistov [Physiological basis of special training of footballers]. Naberezhnye Chelny: KamSIPC publ., 2007. 176 p.
- Gizatullina Ch.A. Fizicheskaya rabotosposobnost begunov v zavisimosti ot tipov krovoobrashcheniya na etape sportivnogo sovershenstvovaniya [Physical working capacity of runners based on blood circulation types at sports improvement stage]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2012. No. 4. pp. 30-33.
- Maksimov A.S. Sistema kompleksnogo kontrolya begunov na srednie distantsii VLGIFKa [Integrated control system for VLGIFK middle-distance runners]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2000. No. 5. pp. 28-30.
- Morozov A.I., Mutaeva I.Sh. Podgotovka begunov na osnove primeneniya intervalno ekzogenno-respiratornoy gipoksicheskoy trenirovki [Training Runners Based on the Use of Interval Exogenous Respiratory Hypoxic Training]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. Kultury, 2014. No. 2. pp. 66-69.
- Mutaeva I.Sh., Kuznetsov A.S., Konovalov I.E., Khalikov G.Z. Otsenka funktsionalnoy podgotovlennosti legkoatletov, treniruyushchikhsya na vyinoslivost [Assessment of functional fitness of athletes engaged in endurance training pracruces]. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya. 2013. No. 6-2. pp. 440-444.
- Petrov R.E., Mutaeva I.Sh., Ionov A.A. Opredelenie i otsenki aerobnogo poroga i potentsialnykh vozmozhnostey serdechnoy sistemy lyzhnikov-gonshchikov (yunoshey) na osnove ispolzovaniya stupenchato-vozrastayushchey veloergometricheskoy nagruzki [Definition and assessment of aerobic threshold and potential capabilities of cardiac system of junior male racing skiers based on use of incremented step bicycle ergometric load]. Pedagogiko-psikhologicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta. 2018. v. 13. No. 2. pp 198-206.