PhD, Associate Professor O.E. Piskun1
PhD, Associate Professor N.N. Vengerova1
Postgraduate student V.O. Piskun1
1St. Petersburg Polytechnic University named after Peter the Great, St. Petersburg
Objective of the study was to analyze the process of development of the system of continuous monitoring of psychophysical state of the students of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University to systematize the accumulated knowledge and further improve the system.
Methods and structure of the study. From 2007 to 2019, more than 11,000 students of the 1st to 3rd years of study of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University named after Peter the Great were involved in the experiment. To achieve the goal and tasks of continuous monitoring of the students' psychophysical state, we used the methods borrowed from the experience in sports medicine, psychology and didactics (assessment of the level of development and manifestation of physical qualities and working capacity).
Study results and conclusions. We determined the stages of development and implementation of the system of continuous monitoring of psychophysical state of the students of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University named after Peter the Great in 2007-2019. The stages differ in the organizational and information features and the tools used.
As a result of optimization of the process of monitoring of students through the introduction of information technologies significantly reduced the time of gathering and processing of necessary data to operatively develop the programs of correction of their psychophysical state, the realization of which contributes to the improvement of the level of somatic health and adaptation of the students' body to the conditions of higher educational institutions.
Keywords: students, psychophysical state, monitoring, physical training process, Moodle.
- Bolotin A.E., Piskun O.E., Pogodin S.N. Osobennosti upravleniya sportivnoy rabotoy so studentami v vuzakh s uchetom ikh tsennostno-motivatsionnoy orientatsii [Special features of sports management for university students with regard to their valuemotivational orientation]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no. 3. pp. 51- 53.
- Bolotin A.E., Shchegolev V.A., Bakaev V.V. Pedagogicheskaya tekhnologiya ispolzovaniya sredstv fizicheskoy kultury dlya adaptatsii studentov k budushchey professionalknoy deyatelnosti [Educational Technology of Use of Means of Physical Culture to Adapt for Future Professional Work]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2014.no. 7. pp. 16-20.
- Vengerova N.N., Lyuik L.V., Piskun O.E. Realizatsiya FGOS «3 » po fizicheskoy kulture v vyisshey shkole [University implementation of "3+" FSES for physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 6, pp. 12–14.
- Piskun O.E., Pogodin S.N., Grigoriev V.I. Usloviya realizatsii kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v postroenii uchebnogo protsessa po fizicheskoy kulture v vuze [Competency building approach implementation conditions in design of university physical education process]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2016, no. 7, pp. 12-14.
- Piskun O.E., Piskun V.O. Osobennosti organizatsii rabotyi kafedry fizicheskoy kultury pri provedenii nepreryivnogo monitoringa psikhofizicheskogo sostoyaniya studentov [Features of organization of work of physical education department during continuous monitoring of students’ psychophysical state]. Zdorovye – osnova chelovecheskogo potentsiala: problemy i puti resheniya. 2013. v. 8. No.2. pp. 804-808
- Piskun O.E., Chistyakov V.A. Problemy psikhologicheskoy adaptatsii studentov mladshikh kursov tekhnicheskikh vuzov sredstvami fizicheskoy kultury [Some issues of junior technical university students' psychological adaptation via physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016. No. 11. pp. 38-39.
- Piskun O.E., Petrova N.N., Frolov B.S., Bondarchuk I.L. Metodika ob'ektivnoy otsenki tekushchego psikhologicheskogo sostoyaniya i svoystv lichnosti dlya opredeleniya urovnya adaptatsii inostrannyih studentov [Technique for objective assessment of current mental state and personality traits to determine adaptation level of foreign students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016. no. 6. pp. 15¬-17.
- Piskun O.E., Chistyakov V.A. Evolyutsiya gosudarstvennogo obrazovatelnogo standarta vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya po fizicheskoy kulture v sovremennoy Rossii [Evolution of state educational standard of higher professional education in physical education in modern Russia]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2015. No. 2. pp. 29-30.
- Piskun O.E., Petrova N.N., Vengerova N.N. et al. Rezul'taty monitoringa psikhofizicheskoy adaptatsii studentov k obucheniyu i razrabotka kompleksa mer po okhrane ikh zdorov'ya (Results of monitoring of psychophysical adaptation of students to studies and development of set of measures for their health protection]. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Seriya 11. Meditsina, 2011, no. 1, pp. 81-92;
- Shchegolev V.A., Novoseltsev O.V. Professionalnoe sovershenstvovanie sub'ektov upravleniya fizicheskim vospitaniem studentov s ispolzovaniem interaktivnykh tekhnologiy [Professional Development of Management Entities of Physical Education of Students Using Interactive Technologies]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2015. no. 2. pp. 15-18.
- Yasyukova L.A., Aleksankov A.M., Piskun O.E. Vliyanie zanyatiy fizicheskoy kulturoy na adaptirovannost studentov tehnicheskogo vuza [The Effect of Physical Education Classes on Adaptation of Technical University Students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz kultury. 2015. no. 2. pp 21-23.