Dr.Hab., Professor L.D. Nazarenko1
PhD, Associate Professor N.A. Kasatkina1
Postgraduate student I.A. Mingalisheva1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I.N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk
Objective of the study was to theoretically and experimentally substantiate the possibilities of fitness aerobics for versatile, harmonious development of an individual, realization of his/ her creative potential.
Methods and structure of the study. During the study, the method of educational experiment was applied. It involved the 15-18 year-old girls engaged in fitness aerobics (Class I and CMS) (n=28). Two groups were formed: Control Group and Eexperimental Group, 14 female athletes each. We rated the subjects' levels of physical, technical, and artistic fitness. In the Control Group, the training sessions were conducted according to the generally accepted methods according to the fitness aerobics training program developed by the Artistic Gymnastics Federation of Russia. The Eexperimental Group female athletes were trained using the author's method aimed to improve the physical and technical fitness and enhance the artistic skills based on the realization of the creative potential of those engaged.
Results of the study. The development of the algorithm for mastering the complex elements, as provided by the competition rules, made it possible to identify the peculiarities of coach's work that ensure the inclusion of athletes in a general project for their introduction to creative participation in the selection of means, methods and forms of fitness aerobics classes, contributing to the formation of a bright individual style; graceful, expressive artistic and musical images of motor actions. This algorithm includes the features of the training and competitive activities of athletes, supplementing and expanding the field of activity of a physical education teacher.
Conclusions. The educational experiment proved the effectiveness of the developed methods of improvement of physical, technical and artistic fitness of those engaged in fitness aerobics.
Keywords: fitness aerobics, physical, technical and artistic training, educational experiment.
- Borilkevich V.E. Fitnes – sovremennoe ponyatie v mirovom ozdorovitelnom dvizhenii [Fitness - modern concept in global wellness movement]. Terminy i ponyatiya v sfere fizicheskoy kultury [Terms and concepts in physical education sector]. Proc. first international congress. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg. Lesgaft state un-ty of physical culture publ., 2006. Pp. 33-35.
- Kudra T.A. Fitnes: Amerikanskaya kontseptsiya dostizheniya zdorovya sredstvami fizicheskoy kultury (istoriya, ideologiya, metodologiya i perspektivy razvitiya) [Fitness: American concept of maintaining health using physical education (history, ideology, methodology and development prospects)]. Vladivostok: Moscow State University n.a. Admiral G.I. Nevelsky publ., 2002. 156 p.
- Lisitskaya T.S., Sidneva L.V. Aerobika: V 2 t., T. 1. Teoriya i metodika [Aerobics: 2 vols., V. 1. Theory and Methodology].Moscow: Russian Aerobics Federation publ., 2002. 229 s.
- Nazarenko L.D. Estetika fizicheskikh uprazhneniy [Aesthetics of exercise]. MOSCOW: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2004. 249 p.
- Nazarenko L.D., Kasatkina N.A. Kontseptsiya formirovaniya virtuoznosti dvizheniy v podgotovke vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov [Concept of development of virtuosity of movements in training of highly skilled athletes]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 5, pp. 72-75.