PhD, Associate Professor A.N. Dianov1
PhD, Associate Professor L.Yu. Averina1
1Kuban State University, Krasnodar
Objective of the study was to optimize the fund of estimating means in overall and professional-applied physical training of university students specializing in socio-humanitarian and natural-technical areas under elective physical education and sport disciplines. The study was designed to apply theoretical (literature analysis) and empirical (pilot experiment) methods. At the beginning and at the end of the academic semester, the 1st-4th-year students of Kuban State University (n=254, including 174 girls and 80 boys) participated in a pilot study of the fund of estimating means. The fund of estimating means in overall physical training included testing of the following physical qualities: speed, strength, overall endurance, flexibility. The fund of estimating means in professional-applied physical training included testing of the basic physical qualities and cardiovascular and respiratory systems functionality rates.
Proceeding from the findings, the authors proposed the ways to optimize the fund of estimating means in overall and professional-applied physical training of university students of the main health group, which are mainly focused on the formation of physical qualities estimated not lower than "good", achievement of a safe health level, rational use of the standards of the modern Russian Physical Culture and Sports Complex "Ready for Labour and Defense" (2018) and consideration of the specific requirements for professional qualities of students specializing in socio-humanitarian and natural-technical areas.
Keywords: fund of estimating means, students, university, overall physical training, professional-applied physical training, Russian Physical Culture and Sports Complex “Ready for Labour and Defense”.
- Averina L.Yu. Formirovanie potrebnosti v samorazvitii fizicheskogo potentsiala u studentov pedagogicheskikh spetsialnostey [Cultivating need for self-development of physical potential in students majoring pedagogical specialties]. PhD diss. abstr.. Krasnodar: KSU, 2004. 25 p.
- Apanasenko G.L. Epidemiya khronicheskikh neinfektsionnykh zabolevaniy: strategiya vyzhivaniya [Epidemic of chronic noncommunicable diseases: survival strategy]. Saarbrukken: Lambert Acad. Publ., 2014. 260 p.
- Bubnovskiy S.M. Rol kineziterapii v reabilitatsii podrostkov i vzroslykh s nevrologicheskimi proyavleniyami osteokhondroza pozvonochnika i drugikh dorsopatiy [Kinesitherapy in rehabilitation of adolescents and adults with neurological manifestations of spinal osteochondrosis and other dorsopathies]. PhD diss. abstr.. M., 2000. 22p.
- Dianov A.N. Sozdanie u studentok motivatsii k samostoyatelnym silovym trenirovkam (na primere uprazhneniya-testa «otzhimanie ot pola») [Motivating female students for self-reliant strength training (case study of push-ups exercise test)]. Innovatsii v obrazovanii [Innovation in education]. Proc. IX reg. intern. ed.-method. conf. with intern. part., Krasnodar, March 28 2018. Krasnodar, 2018. pp. 100-104.
- Doroshenko V.V. Professionalno-prikladnaya fizicheskaya podgotovka studentov matematicheskikh spetsialnostey s preimushchestvennym ispolzovaniem sredstv futbola [Practical professional physical training of students majoring in mathematics with predominant use of football]. PhD diss. abstr.. Krasnodar, 2013. 24 p.
- Ermakova M.A., Bolotova M.I. Pedagogicheskie usloviya formirovaniya kultury zdorovyesberezheniya obuchayushchikhsya [Educational conditions for student health culture building]. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya. 2017. no.55-6. pp. 47-54.