PhD, Associate Professor P.G. Bordovskiy1
PhD I.V. Kosmin1
PhD, Associate Professor V.V. Filatov1
Associate Professor V.I. Zhukova2
1Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
2Ural Federal University named after the First President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg
Nowadays, there is a wealth of diagnostic systems used around the world to assess the quality of vocational training. In the last few years, there has been a clear tendency to use modern systems based on the use of both on-line and off-line information technologies along with traditional diagnostic systems. In this view, objective of the study was to develop and substantiate a vocational training quality diagnostics system in the physical education and sport sector based on the Moodle platform.
The study showed that the elaborated approach to diagnostics of the quality of education is reasonable and consistent with the international standards. The developed Moodle-based survey system makes it possible to quickly obtain and analyze the necessary information. The development of a testing system based on the Moodle platform will also help diagnose the vocational training quality in the field of physical education and sport both on-line and off-line.
Keywords: quality diagnostics, higher vocational education, physical education and sport, testing, information technologies.
- Gosudarstvennaya programma Rossiyskoy Federatsii «Razvitie obrazovaniya na 2013-2020 gody. Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF # 792-r ot 15.05.2013 g [State program of the Russian Federation “Development of education for 2013-2020. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 792-r dated 05.15.2013].
- Kukushin V.S. Didaktika [Didactics]. Rostov-na-Donu: «MarT», 2001. pp. 236-277.
- Slastenin V.A. et al. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. M., 2002. pp. 277-282.
- Bespalko V.P. Parametry i kriterii diagnostichnoy tseli [Parameters and criteria of diagnostic target]. Shkolnye tekhnologii. 2006. no. 1. pp. 118-128.
- Electronic resource: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIRLS
- Electronic resource: http://ngu-test.ru/. Diagnostika kachestva professionalnogo obrazovaniya v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury i sporta s uchetom trebovaniy Natsionalnoy sistemyi kvalifikatsiy [Quality diagnostics of professional education in physical education and sport sector in view of National Qualifications System requirements].