PhD, Associate Professor A.U. Bakirova1
PhD, Associate Professor R.M. Khabibullin1
Associate Professor N.N. Kadirov1
1Bashkir State Agrarian University, Ufa
Objective of the study was to substantiate theoretically and test experimentally the effectiveness of the developed set of exercises based on the rope routines.
For the first time at Bashkir State Agrarian University they developed and experimentally substantiated a set of exercises consisting of special conditioning exercises.
The educational experiment was conducted at the premises of the Bashkir State Agrarian University sports base and involved 20 female powerlifters aged 18-19 years with at least 6 months of experience in powerlifting, all belonging to the weight category up to 52 kg and 57 kg. The sample was split into two groups: Experimental Group and Control Group, 10 people each. The groups were formed to have same technical skill level and muscle strength. The Control Group was trained according to the standard lesson plan, while the Experimental Group subjects were trained using the developed set of in-depth bench press technical training exercises.
As the study showed, the implementation of the set of exercises for the in-depth bench press training in powerlifting had made it possible to increase the technical skills and strength level of the powerlifters in bench press.
Keywords: powerlifting, bench press, set of exercises, learning, technique of execution, in-depth training, technical skill, rope routine, barbell weight.
- Ldokova G.M., Volkova K.R., Pianzin A.I. Deystviya trenera v sisteme otnosheniy trener–sportsmen v pauerliftinge [Coach's contribution to coach-athlete interactions in powerlifting sport]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no. 8. pp. 72-74.
- Nikolayev P.P., Nikolayeva I.V. Monitoring i sovremennye tekhnologii v protsesse organizatsii zanyatiy silovym troeborem v vuze [Monitoring and modern technologies in academic power triathlon training process organization]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no.11.p. 89.
- Ogulchanskiy V.A., Sedykh N.V. Osobennosti organizatsii trenirovochnogo protsessa v pauerliftinge [Features of powerlifting training process organization]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no. 7. p. 80.
- Samsonova A.V., Sheiko B.I., Kichaykina N.B., Samsonov G.A. Elektricheskaya aktivnost myshts nizhnikh konechnostey pri vypolnenii zhima shtangi lezha [Electrical activity of lower limb muscles during bench press lying]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2014. no. 5 (111) pp. 159-165.
- Khabibullin R.M., Khabibullin I.M., Bakirova A.U. Morfologicheskie izmeneniya selezenki myshey pri primenenii nastoek levzei saflorovidnoy i pantokrina na fone fizicheskoy nagruzki [Morphological changes in spleen of mice when using maral root and pantocrine tinctures against the background of physical activity]. Izvestiya Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2018. no. 5 (73), pp. 194-196.
- Khabibullin R.M., Ismagilova E.R., Khabibullin I.M. Morfologicheskie izmeneniya selezenki myshey pri fizicheskikh nagruzkakh i primenenii adaptogenov [Morphological changes in spleen of mice during exercise and use of adaptogens]. Morfologiya. 2018. v. 153. no. 3. p. 289.
- Khabibullin R.M., Ismagilova E.R., Bakirova A.U. Morfologiya skeletnoy myshechnoy tkani myshey pri fizicheskikh nagruzkakh i primenenii adaptogenov [Morphology of skeletal muscle tissue of mice during exercise and use of adaptogens]. Morfologiya. 2018. v. 153. no. 3. pp. 288-289.
- Chesnokov A.V., Fenzel A.D. Razvitie dvigatelnykh kompetentsiy v tekhnologizatsii trenirovochnoy deyatelnosti studencheskoy sbornoy komandy po pauerliftingu [Development of motor competences in technologization of training process of university powerlifting team]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016. no. 6. pp. 61-65.
- Shafikova L.R., Greb A.V. Razvitie silovykh sposobnostey u studentov, zanimayushchikhsya tyazheloy atletikoy [Strength building in student weightlifters]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 6. pp. 45-46.
- Sheiko B.I., Sarychev K.I. Zhim shtangi lezha dlya sportsmenov vsekh urovney podgotovki i fizicheskikh vozmozhnostey [Bench press for athletes of all levels of fitness and physical ability]. M. 2017. pp. 523.
- Sheiko B.I., Gorulev P.S., Rumyantseva E.R., Tsedov R.A. Pauerlifting. Ot novichka do mastera [Powerlifting. From beginner to master]. M. 2013. p. 560.
- Yakubenko Ya.E. Raspredelenie trenirovochnoy nagruzki mezhdu otdelnymi gruppami uprazhneniy v pauerliftinge [Training load partitioning by lift groups in powerlifting]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2016.no.6. pp. 76-78.
- Banting L.K., Yan X., Eynon N., Pushkarev V.P., Dyatlov D.A., Orekhov E.F., Degtyarev A.V., Cieszczyk P., Maciejewska-Karlowska A., M. Sawczuk A. Leonska-Duniec, Zarebska A., Pushkareva Y.E., Birk R. Elite athletes' genetic predisposition for altered risk of complex metabolic traits. BMC Genomics. 2015. v. 16. no. 1. p. 25.