PhD, Associate Professor V.A. Rodionov1
PhD M.A. Rodionova1
1Surgut State University, Surgut
Objective of the study was to determine the place and role of corporate sport in promotion of health and increase of physical activity in working population.
Methods and structure of the study. A theoretical analysis of literature on the problem of development of corporate sport in the employment sector was carried out.
Results of the study. Corporate sport, unlike industrial physical culture, implies trainings at the organization’s sports facilities (sectional, conducted according to a specific program and plan with the given contingent, a specific list group; competitions in various sports, competitive events both between different organizations and within professional sports) and is aimed to form a sports culture in the individual.
Conclusions. Success of each organization directly depends on the personnel and their skills and desire to work effectively, realizing their physical, creative and professional potential for the benefit of the company.
Keywords: corporate sport, health, healthy workplace model, corporate culture.
- Antipenkova I.V., Kireeva A.V. Optimizatsiya fizkulturnoozdorovitelnoy deyatelnosti ofisnyih sotrudnikov v sovremennyih usloviyah funktsionirovaniya finansovoy organizatsii [Optimization of health and fitness activities of office employees in modern conditions of financial organization]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2016. no. 11. pp. 1924.
- Pasport natsionalnogo proekta «Demografiya», utverzhdYonnyiy resheniem Prezidiuma Soveta pri Prezidente Rossiyskoy Federatsii po strategicheskomu razvitiyu i natsionalnyim proektam 24 dekabrya 2018 goda [Passport of the national project “Demography”, approved by the decision of the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation on strategic development and national projects on December 24, 2018].
- Rodionova M.A., Rodionov V.A., Lubysheva L.I. Korporativnyiy sport kak chast korporativnoy kulturyi proizvodstvennogo predpriyatiya [Corporate sport contributions to industrial corporate cultures]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. no. 3. pp. 9294.
- Jia Y, Fu H, Gao J, Dai J, Zheng P. The roles of health culture and physical environment in workplace health promotion: a twoyear prospective intervention study in China. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18(1):457. Published 2018 Apr 5. doi:10.1186/s1288901853615
- World Health Organization. Healthy workplaces: a WHO global model for action. 2014;4:12. http://www.who.int/occupational_health/healthy_workplaces/en.