PhD, Associate Professor E.V. Gavrishova1
PhD, Associate Professor A.S. Grachev2
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Tretyakov3
1Belgorod Institute for Educational Development, Belgorod
2Belgorod State Technological University n.a. V.G. Shukhov, Belgorod
3Belgorod Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia named after I.D. Putilin, Belgorod
Objective of the study was to identify the effects of information and communication technologies on additional physical training and sport activities of students with different types of motivation: to achieve success or avoid failure.
Structure and methods of the study. Sampled for the study were the 1st- and 2nd-year students (n=160, including 80 males and 80 females) of Belgorod State National Research University, Belgorod State Technological University named after V.G. Shukhov, Belgorod Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation named after I.D. Putilin. The article considers the qualitative indicators of health and motor activity of the students with motivation to achieve success or avoid failure and suggests the ways to organize additional physical education classes with the use of information and communication technologies.
Results and conclusions. It was proved that effective application of information and communication technologies in independent recreational activities of students is possible provided that individual characteristics of their motivation are taken into account. It is important to determine which exactly gives an impulse to independent physical education activities: the desire to achieve success or avoid failure. It was found that information and communication technologies expand the process of education in general and physical training process in particular, define the content of motor activity, and enable to organize in the shortest time possible the assessment of the work performed, process the monitoring results.
Keywords: information and communication technologies, health, motivation to achieve success, motivation to avoid failure, additional physical training and sport activities.
- Grachev A.S., Gavrishova E.V., Tretyakov A.A. Vzaimosvyaz pokazateley funktsionalnoy trenirovannosti i fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti studentov s motivami zanyatiya sportom [Interrelation of functional and physical fitness characteristics of students motivated for sports]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2018. no. 11 (165). pp. 6872.
- Grigoryev S.G., Grinshkun V.V. Tseli, soderzhanie i osobennosti podgotovki pedagogov v oblasti informatizatsii obrazovaniya v magistrature pedagogicheskogo vuza [Objectives, content and features of teacher training in the field of informatization of education by master's program of pedagogical university]. Vestnik Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Ser. «Informatika i informatizatsiya obrazovaniya». 2013. no.1 (25). pp. 10–18.
- Ilyin E.P. Motivy i motivatsiya [Motives and motivation]. 2nd ed. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2015. 512 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sotsiologiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Sociology of physical education and sports. Textbook for university students]. 4th ed., rev. M.: Akademiya publ., 2016. 269 p.
- Okinavskaya khartiya globalnogo informatsionnogo obschestva. Prinyata 22 iyulya 2000 goda liderami stran «Bolshoy vosmerki' [Okinawa Charter for the Global Information Society. Adopted on July 22, 2000 by the leaders of the G8 countries]. Available at: http://base.consultant.ru/search. (date of access 24.07.2019).