PhD, Associate Professor V.E. Tsibulnikova1
1Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to substantiate and characterize the levels of formation of health-protecting educational environment, determine the indicators and criteria for evaluating its quality.
Methods and structure of the study. The study included a content analysis of health-protecting educational environment, a diagnostics of the levels of its formation by the "health-protecting" criterion and monitoring of its quality. We singled out 14 universal indicators and corresponding quality criteria. The components of the levels of formation of health-saving educational environment were theoretically substantiated, described and disclosed.
Results and discussion. It was found that the high level of formation of health-saving educational environment is determined by the following aspects: optimal sanitary and hygienic conditions of training; regular medical examination, timely monitoring of students' health, etc. The average level of formation of the environment in question is characterized by: satisfactory sanitary and hygienic conditions of training; medical examination 1-3 times for the entire period of study, partial monitoring of students’ health; not always rational organization of the educational process, and mostly intensive academic loads. The low level of formation of the environment under study indicates that this environment is unformed and does not meet the "health-protecting" criterion.
Conclusion. The empirically proven educational technology that allowed evaluating the quality of the environment in question enables to distinguish the high, average and low levels of its formation in accordance with the parameters of modality, latitude, intensity, degree of awareness and stability.
Keywords: quality of health-protecting educational environment; levels of formation, quality indicators and criteria for health-protecting educational environment.
- Agzamov R.R., Majuga A.G. Formirovanie gotovnosti buduschego uchitelya k zdorovesberegayuschey deyatelnosti mladshego shkolnika [Formation of future teacher's readiness for healthprotection activities of primary school student]. Pedagogical science and teacher education in classical university: Proc. annual international res.practical conf.. Ufa: Bashkir State University, 2017. pp. 2430.
- Aizman R.I., Kazin E.M., Fedorov A.I., Shinkarenko A.S. Problemyi i zadachi zdorovesberegayuschey deyatelnosti v sisteme obrazovaniya na sovremennom etape [Problems and tasks of healthprotection activities in educational system at the present stage]. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 2014.no.1 (17). pp. 915.
- Alisov E.A. Pedagogicheskoe proektirovanie ekologicheski bezopasnoy obrazovatelnoy sredy [Pedagogical design of environmentally friendly educational environment]. Doct. diss. (Hab.). Kursk, 2011. 405 p.
- Bezrukikh M.M. Zdorovesberegayuschaya obrazovatelnaya sreda i faktoryi, prepyatstvuyuschie ee sozdaniyu [Health protection educational environment and factors hindering its creation]. Chelovek i obrazovanie. 2012. no. 2 (31). pp. 1016.
- Garkusha N.S. Vospitanie kultury zdorovya sovremennyih shkolnikov: problemyi i puti ih resheniya [Cultivating health culture in modern school students: problems and solutions]. Chelyabinsk: SCC publ., 2012. 187 p.
- Malyarchuk N.N., Tsybikova E.N. Tsennost professionalnogo zdorovya prepodavatelya kak sostavlyayuschaya korporativnoy kulturyi vuza [Value of teacher's professional health as component of academic corporate culture]. Byulleten VostochnoSibirskogo nauchnogo tsentra Sibirskogo otdeleniya Rossiyskoy akademii meditsinskih nauk. 2015. no.2 (102). pp. 6265.
- Tikhomirova L.F., Makeeva T.V. Zdorovyesberegayuschie tehnologii v inklyuzivnom obrazovanii [Health protection technologies in inclusive education]. Yaroslavskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik. 2017. no.3.pp. 8285.
- Tretyakova N.V., Levan T.N. Zdorovye kak tsennost, orientir i rezultat deyatelnosti obuchayuschihsya: pedagogicheskaya model [Health as value, benchmark and result of students' activities: educational model]. Vestnik Instituta obrazovaniya cheloveka. 2015. no. 2. pp 123.
- Yasvina V.A., Belova S.A. [ed.] Ekspertiza i monitoring obrazovatelnykh usloviy v sovremennoy shkole [Examination and monitoring of educational conditions in modern school]. M.: Smysl publ., 2009. 302 p.