Dr.Hab., Professor B.N. Shustin1
PhD V.N. Baranov1
Dr.Hab. V.F. Noskova2
1Federal Research Center for Physical Culture and Sports (FRC VNIIIFK), Moscow
2St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg
The given article presents an analysis of the areas of thesis research in the field of physical education and sports in the main research directions over the period from 2017 to 2018. The analysis was carried out according to the traditional structure; in teaching professions, as well as in other branches of science; according to the structure of the specialty 13.00.04 – "Theory and methodology of physical education, sports training, health-improving and adaptive physical education"; by major groups of sports. We identified the most intensively developed avenues of research in Russia.
The study showed that the experts place the highest emphasis on the problems of elite sports and training of sports reserves, as well as mass physical education and sports. Among the groups of sports, the highest priority was given to sports games and martial arts.
The data obtained are generally consistent with the results of a general analysis of the development trends in the domestic thesis researches over the period from 1991 to 2016. Based on the analysis, the authors conclude that such researches make it possible to highlight not only the most relevant avenues of current studies in the field of physical education and sports, but also possible ways to develop sports science in the future.
Keywords: thesis research, physical education, sports, scientific occupations, branches of science.
- Baranov V.N., Shustin V.N. Nauchnye osnovy sporta vysshikh dostizheniy i podgotovki sportivnykh rezervov [Scientific foundations of elite sports and sports reserve training]. M.: SK «Mir atletov», 2008. 540 p.
- Baranov V.N., Shustin B.N. Tendentsii razvitiya dissertatsionnykh issledovaniy v sfere fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v nashey strane [Development trends in domestic physical educaton and sports theses]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2018. no. 6. pp. 65-70.
- Gorelov A.A., Podlipnyak Yu.F., Shustin B.N. Ob ekspertize dissertatsionnykh rabot po spetsialnosti 13.00.04 – «Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoy trenirovki, ozdorovitelnoy i adaptivnoy fizicheskoy kultury» v 2016 godu [Examination of theses in 13.00.04 - “Theory and methods of physical education, sports training, recreational and adaptive physical education” in 2016]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2017. no. 3. pp. 58-62.
- Zaguzov N.I., Zaguzova E.N. Osnovnye napravleniya dissertatsionnykh issledovaniy po problemam teorii i metodiki fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoy trenirovki, adaptivnoy i ozdorovitelnoy fizicheskoy kultury za 2002 – 2003 gg. [Key directions of dissertation research on the problems of theory and methods of physical education, sports training, adaptive and health-improving physical education for 2002-2003]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki. 2004. no. 3 pp. 54-60.
- Laptev V.V., Larchenkova L.A. Problematika dissertatsionnykh issledovaniy v oblasti fizicheskogo obrazovaniya [Problems of dissertation research in physical education sector]. Voprosy obrazovaniya. 2016. no.4. pp. 31-58.